World of Warcraft/Cities
This article could use a cleanup in order to be more legible and/or presentable. Please help improve this article in any way possible. Remember to follow our editing guidelines when improving existing articles. If you can improve this page, please talk page., or help by discussing possible changes on the
 Capital-sized Cities
 Eastern Kingdoms
Eastern Kingdoms in the east of the Great Sea,formation of two landmass Lordaeron and Quel'Thalas in the north and Khaz Modan and Azeroth (the region)in the south. The Eastern Kingdoms is the home of the Undead, Dwarves, Gnomes, Blood Elves, Humans and the few remaining High Elves.
- Stormwind City the capital of the Kingdom of Stormwind (formerly, the Kingdom of Azeroth) and the largest human city in the Azeroth region. Stormwind City is also home of the new Alliance. The city of Stormwind is connected to Ironforge through the Deeprun Tram.
- Ironforge,the capital and home of the dwarves, an Alliance city in Khaz Modan. Ironforge is known to be the ancient home of all dwarves before War of the Three Hammers: the Bronzebeard (Ironforge) Clan, the Wildhammer Clan, and the Dark Iron Clan. Ironforge now part of the gnome's temporarily capital in the Tinker Town section since the fall of Gnomeregan.
- The Undercity, located under the ruins of the historical City of Lordaeron. The Undercity is the capital of the Forsaken Undead of the Horde. The Undercity is simply built in a system of sewers, crypts, and catacombs beneath the former City of Lordaeron.
- Silvermoon City is the capital city of the high elves (formerally blood elves). The city is like the city's in the middle east. They have black markets. They obey the sun and are famous about there arcane magics. The city is only available for the Burning Crusade expansion pack.
Kalimdor, a zone in the west of the Great Sea a single landmass split into four regions: Teldrassil along with Azuremyst Isle and Bloodmyst Isle, Northern Kalimdor, Central Kalimdor, and Southern Kalimdor.
- Darnassus the current capital of the Night elves, located in the western end of Teldrassil of the World Tree in the north of Kalimdor.
- Orgrimmar the capital and the home of the Orcs and Darkspear Trolls, located in Durotar,Central Kalimdor. Orgrimmar is the racial headquarter of the Horde.
- Thunder Bluff, a recent built permanent Tauren settlement city atop a series of mesas in Mulgore, Central Kalimdor. Majority of the building in Thunder Bluff is built in tents, log houses, huge totems, and spirit lodges.
- The Exodar
- A city located in northern Kalimdor on Azermyst Isle. Capital of the Draenei.