Welcome to StrategyWiki, a collaborative and freely-licensed wiki for all your video game strategy guide and walkthrough needs! The guides here can be edited by anyone, so feel free to jump in and improve something!
- Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
- Pokémon Red and Blue
- Pokémon Gold and Silver
- Chrono Trigger
- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Donkey Kong first arrived in the arcades in 1981 as the game that Shigeru Miyamoto designed to replace the ill-fated arcade game Radar Scope. It featured a mustachioed man in brightly colored overalls who would go on to achieve monumental fame and bring Nintendo great success. Originally simply called Jumpman and labeled a carpenter, he was eventually named Mario and became the iconic plumber we know today.
Using StrategyWiki from your phone just got better! We've updated our layout so that it's easier to navigate on mobile devices. Please let us know if you encounter any issues.
Previous news can be found at StrategyWiki:Announcements
This month's will be announced soon. Stay tuned!
To vote for the next Collaboration of the month, visit the Collaboration of the Month page with your comments on why your nominee page should become the collaboration of the month. This could include a specific game, policies needing finalization, or anything that the community should work together as a team to complete.
The best way to help is to join us! Enlist in our cause!
You can search StrategyWiki from youror
- Check out our guide to StrategyWiki.
- Problem with wiki markup? Ask for help at the Staff lounge.
- Find live help on Discord.
- Ask for help on an administrator's talk page.
You may also practice wiki markup by using the sandbox.
- Achievements Project: the achievements project aims to manage and expand the list of achievements and trophies for the Xbox 360, Xbox Live Arcade, Steam, Windows, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Network achievement and trophy systems.
- Cleanup Project: the StrategyWiki cleanup project aims to improve the quality of writing, templating, categorising and layout in every article in the wiki to attain better consistency throughout.
- Move Lists Project: the move lists project is designed to expand and maintain the massive amount of move lists in the many fighting style games.
- Stubs Project: the stubs project is focused on streamlining the creation of basic pages to get people working on the games that they are playing.
- Please ask an administrator for more information on how.