Dark Sun: Shattered Lands
From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
|Dark Sun: Shattered Lands|
|Preceded by||Forgotten Realms: Unlimited Adventures|
|Followed by||Dark Sun: Wake of the Ravager|
|Series||Dungeons & Dragons|
The Dark Sun games were a commercial failure, but a player today might still be curious to try them out. If this is the case, the following party allows to get the widest experience of skills in one game:
- Half-giant gladiator
- Mul psionicist/cleric
- Thrikreen psionisict/druid
- Half-elf psionicist/preserver
This party features:
- All three Dark Sun exclusive races: half-giant, mul (half-dwarf), and thrikreen (insectoid).
- All three classes implemented for the first time in a D&D game: gladiator, druid, and psionicist.
- An almost complete array of magic and psionic powers: three psionicists for the 3 different sets of psionic powers; one preserver (magic-user) for the magic spells; one druid and one cleric for three of the five elements of clerical spells. The cleric can also turn undead.
- Two heavy-armored, close-combat fighters (gladiator and cleric) and two light-armored, long-range fighters (druid and preserver).
- ↑ Half-elves are less skilled than elves in magic spells, but only the former ones can be resurrected in case they die.
Table of Contents
Dark Sun: Shattered Lands/Table of Contents
view · editDungeons & Dragons series
Spin-off: Iron & Blood