Duke Nukem finally reaches the moon at Tiberius Station. The station has four major sections, with two of them behind locked doors.
The door directly in front is sealed shut, but you can jump up and break the vent to go through.
To enter the supplies and armory, head to the side of the entrance room. Flip the switch found there, and run across the center room to reach the door before it closes. You can retrieve armor, health, and a shrinker from both the supplies and armory rooms.
When you're done, flip the switch near your entrance to open the main corridor.
The blue key is located in a room overlooking the first section of the main corridor. Enter it, and take the elevator to the control room.
There are laser tripmines behind the door to the second section. While you can run past them before they become primed, you will need to duck under them or destroy them.
While you can enter vents that lead throughout the map, some paths are closed until you unlock the appropriate door.
When you unlock the blue key door, you will enter a slime room. After collecting both boots and scuba (as required or appropriate), dive into the water, and look at the opposite side of the water for the red key.
At the top of the slime room is an path that leads to the exit via a bridge.
Blast the explosive canisters, and enter the ductwork revealed by the explosion. The ductwork leads behind the blast door - you can either unlock the door or commence the auto-destruct sequence.
There are eight secret areas:
- At the entrance, enter the supplies room. Open the back wall to reveal a first aid kit.
- At the start of main corridor, look at the right wall for a small crack. Blast it open.
- In the main corridor, there's slight alcove in east wall, next to the door revealing the devastator.
- Under blue key room, walk into the wall opposite of the water fountain. You can get pipe bombs, and can shoot out of the windows - and not be seen by other players.
- In the slime room, open the secret door in the right-hand alcove containing atomic health. This is initially blocked by a bridge segment.
- In the slime room, open the secret door in the left-hand alcove containing RPG ammo. This is initially blocked by a bridge segment.
- Slime room, look for crack on wall near main corridor to reveal backpack.
- From exit room, enter vent on the left corner, and head to the first vent you see. This reveals an RPG between the main corridor and slime room, but you need a jetpack or second player to reach it before it closes.
While not counted as secrets, the following information is helpful:
- In the blue key room, a switch opens a door to a blinking red room. Collect the devastator here, as well as an atomic health.
- The armory contains a shrinker.
- At the end of the main corridor, blast the explosive canisters to reveal an RPG launcher.