The Amazing Spider-Man vs. The Kingpin
|The Amazing Spider-Man vs. the Kingpin|
- This guide is for Sega CD version of the game. For the Sega Genesis version, see Spider-Man (Sega Genesis).
The Amazing Spider-Man vs. The Kingpin (also known as Spider-Man Vs. the Kingpin or simply Spider-Man) is a video game produced by Sega of America and developed by Technopop. It was released on the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis, Sega Master System, and Game Gear. An updated version was also released for the Sega CD.
All versions of the video game are side-scrolling platform games, whereby the player controls superhero Spider-Man to battle various supervillains (Doctor Octopus, Sandman, The Lizard, Hobgoblin, Vulture, Mysterio, Electro and Venom) to obtain the keys needed to disarm a nuclear bomb that the Kingpin has not only framed Spider-Man for stealing but plans to detonate within twenty-four hours. In the middle of the game, Spider-Man's wife Mary Jane Watson is also kidnapped by Venom.
Table of Contents
- The Amazing Spider-Man (1990)
- The Amazing Spider-Man (Game Boy)
- The Video Game
- Spider-Man (SMS & Game Gear)
- Spider-Man (Genesis)
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- Return of the Sinister Six
- Spider-Man and the X-Men in Arcade's Revenge
- Invasion of the Spider-Slayers
- The Amazing Spider-Man vs the Kingpin
- Lethal Foes
- Maximum Carnage
- Separation Anxiety
- The Animated Series
- Web of Fire
- War of the Gems