From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
This page is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.
Most of the gadgets and weapons in 007 Racing are inspired by the James Bond films, specifically Goldfinger, The Spy Who Loved Me, and The Living Daylights.
- Machine Gun
- Hellfire Rockets: Destroy barricades and enemy vehicles.
- Bullet-proof Shield: Protects you from backside.
- Health: Restore some of your health.
- Parachute: Finish the Escape mission with it.
- Oil Slick: Seen in enemy cars missions. When used, they slip away.
- Smoke Screen: Slows enemy cars.
- Cutting Laser: Seen in Highway Hazard. Cut the tires of Whisper's car transport.
- Mine Pack: Plant it below anti-aircraft guns.
- Mine Detonator: Detonate enemy mines.
- Bomb: Use it to clear large objects.
- Laser Designator: Finds a target for missile.
- Stinger missiles: Seen in a few missions and useful for attacking helicopters. Use it well.
- EMP Device: Seen in one mission, Ambush. Destroys computers.
- TSP Missile Launcher: Seen in two missions, River Race and Showdown. Press to activate the scope, then press to move. When the target is in sight, press to fire.