- Original room: Eggerland: Revival of the Labyrinth, room 86
The trick to solving this room involves a crucial decision made right at the beginning. You may be inclined to move the Emerald Frame closest to the entrance up to the left of the higher Medusa, but with careful footwork, you can actually move it down to the left of the lower Medusa.
- Push the Emerald Frame closest to the entrance up one half of a space. Then move to the left and walk through the down arrow tile to get around and above the Emerald Frame. Push it down until it sits to the left of the lower Medusa.
- Collect the left most Heart Frame, and step on to the right arrow tile in order to push the Emerald Frames that are above and below the tile up and down respectively so that they block both Medusas' views to the right.
- Come back out, and walk along the edge of the room to reach the bottom. Be careful not to be seen by either Don Medusa, and stand below the lowest Emerald Frame. When the nearby Don Medusa is to the right of the frame, push it up. Then walk to the left and stand below the frame to the right of the lowest two Heart Frames. Push it up one space.
- Collect the two lowest Heart Frames, and then push the lowest Emerald Frame to the right. The walk back to the left, stand on the up arrow tile, and push the other Emerald Frame all the way to the right so that it blocks the lower Don Medusa's view of the chest above.
- Stand back on the up arrow tile, and push the Emerald Frame above it up. Then walk through the right arrow tile in order to stand to the left of the Emerald Frame above, and push it to the right. Then walk back down and collect the Heart Frame to the right of the treasure chest. When you are there, push the Emerald Frame above you up one space.
- Stand on the up arrow tile to the right of the higher Medusa, and push the Emerald Frame to the right one space. Walk up and collect the last two Heart Frames above you. Then push both Emerald Frames to the right in order to pin the top Don Medusa against the right wall and block his view of the chest below. Then head down and collect the key.
- New room!
- First of all, block Leeper where it will be harmless: just wait for it between the top rock and the nearby tree.
- Walk down, collecting three Hearts on the way. Push the top Emerald in the cross to the right, so to block both Medusa and Gol.
- Push the bottom Emerald all the way left, then push the middle one up until the tree, then right and down just two tiles, so to block Medusa's view from above.
- Collect the top Heart. Go back down, push the an Emerald against the other, then up against the tree. Push it right, so that Lolo can walk across the arrow and then push it up one tile. One more to the right, one up, then push it right until Lolo is standing on the arrow. When Don Medusa comes to the top, push the Emerald just half tile right, so that the enemy is blocked and Lolo can still step back through the one-way.
- Collect the three Hearts at the bottom. Push the last Emerald right against the jewel box, then up so to block both Medusas lines of view.
- Paying attention to Gol, collect the last Heart and the jewel.
- Be careful before going out: you have to take the long way to the left and push the top Emerald against the wall.
- Original room: Eggerland: Revival of the Labyrinth, room 53
- Push the closest Emerald Frame over to the right until it lines up with two other Emerald Frames. Collect the two Heart Frames on either side, and then push the two outer Emerald Frames to the right. Push the middle frame down.
- Push the Emerald Frame over the lowest Heart Frame to the right, and collect the Heart Frame. Then push the Emerald Frame on your right all the way to the right, and push the Emerald Frame above you up. Collect the Heart Frame on the far right for two egg shots.
- Stand below the Snakey and shoot it once. Push the egg up, but watch out for the Rocky. Make sure he does not see you and come running down the path. As soon as you can, push the egg into the water and hop on board. When you are above the Emerald Frame, push it down and push it in front of the right Gol.
- Jump back on top of the egg as it floats by below you, and push left so that you get off above the left tree before the egg sinks. Shoot the right Gol from across the water. Then collect the last two Heart Frames, walk over to the egg, push it down into the water, and ride it so that it brings you back over to the bottom, where you can get off and collect the key.
- Original room: Eggerland: Revival of the Labyrinth, room 18
- Walk down and collect the two lowest Heart Frames. Each one will give you two egg shots.
- Push the middle of the three Emerald Frames up two spaces. Shoot the Snakey twice, and then push the Emerald Frame over the spot where the Snakey stood. When it reappears, it will reappear above the right Medusa.
- Run right along the bottom wall, and up along the right wall, and collect the two Heart Frames above the repositioned Snakey.
- Walk back down along the right wall, and under the lower boulders, and back to the Emerald Frame that you placed over the Snakey. Push it to the left two spaces, and up two spaces, so that it sits to the left of the right Medusa.
- Stand below the two Skulls. Shoot the left one once, and push it up so that it sits to the right of the left Medusa. Then shoot the other Skull with your last shot (you do not have to move it anywhere). Run up and collect the last Heart Frame, and then run back down before the first Skull has a chance to hatch from the egg.
- Run down and collect the key from the chest before the Skulls fully recover and start to chase after you.
- Original room: Eggerland: Departure to Creation, room 22
- Collect the three Hearts in the upper half of the room. You will get two egg shots.
- Get close to the lower Skull, shoot it once to turn it into an egg, push the egg into the water, and ride on top of the egg.
- Ride the egg down to collect the Heart Frame below, and then ride on it until you can get off to the right of the lowest Skull. Get off here, but wait before collecting the Heart Frame.
- Shoot the lowest Skull with an egg shot before collecting the last Heart Frame. All of the Skulls will awaken. Hop on the egg in the water when you can, and ride it to the end to collect the key. If the egg in the water sinks before you get the last Heart, use the lowest Skull turned into an egg.