- : Use the direction pad to control the player and guide him throughout each level. The player can walk in eight directions.
- : Press the A button to jump. The player can jump straight up or in eight directions.
- : Press the B button to shoot your weapon. The weapon will fire in whichever direction the player is facing.
- : Press the start button to pause the action mid-game and bring up the sub-screen.
- : Press the select button to utilize one of the Cosmo Balls in your possession, which will damage every enemy on the screen.
You control Nicol, a young genius who developed the technology to transport equipment across dimensions of space. Nicol is no natural born warrior, but he is handy with a laser gun, and possesses great courage when faced with danger. He is determined to do whatever it takes to rescue his girlfriend Stella, and he'll have to transport himself across seven dimensions in order to reach the region where Stella is being held. Each time, he'll need to stop and collect three diamond crystals to power his trans-dimensional space ship that will get him closer to his intended location.
News about this discovery spread throughout the galaxy, and now a menacing threat from a distant star system is determined to get their hands on that technology for their own purposes. To do that, a demon has kidnapped Nicol's girlfriend Stella, and is holding her captive until he gets the technology. She waits helplessly behind the final boss' chamber in the seventh stage, never giving up hope that her true love Nicol will come to save her.