< Amped 2Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Game Options - Turn the Controller Vibration on/off, change the Camera Distance, change the Button Layotu, or tun Hints on/off.
- Audio - Adjust the Sound Effects, Music, and Speech volumes; also, enable/disable the Song Info display, Shuffle Play for music playback order, and special audio processing for using headphones while playing the game.
- Soundtracks - Enable/disable Amped 2 soundtracks or add your own custom soundtrack to the game's playlist.
- Live Options - Switch the output for your Live Voice (headphones or speaker) and whether or not you Appear Online.
- Cheats - Enter cheat codes. While a cheat is on, the game cannot be saved and you cannot play multiplayer games.