Jump to navigation Jump to search
Arknoid II: Revenge of Doh is played linearly through 34 stages. However, most stages allow you to choose one of two different escape routes, which will determine the next arrangement of blocks that you must clear. You may freely switch back and forth between the left path or the right path as you play, you are never locked into a particular choice.
Depending on the path, you will see a different name for the level:
- Stage 1 and 18 are always Iomanoid, and always provide the same level set.
- Note that Stage 1 is different if you are playing the US version of the game.
- Stages 2-16 are Baltnoid on the left side, or Saterranoid on the right.
- Stages 19-33 are Xeufnoid on the left side, or Gakanoid on the right.
- The boss stages, 17 and 34, are called Vetranoid.
- Note that the final boss on Stage 34 has two phases.
Some stages tend to be more difficult than normal. While difficulty may vary from player to player, some of these stages either require luck (for collecting a great powerup), or have a significant barrier to entry.
|Stage||Left gate||Right gate|
|1|| or |
(non-US) / (US)