Achievements and trophies list
|A Piece of the Puzzle||Unlock a piece of Subject 16's video.||10||1: Bronze|
|An Old Friend Returns||Escape the hideout.||100||3: Gold|
|An Unexpected Journey||Complete DNA Sequence 6.||30||2: Silver|
|Arrivederci Abstergo||Break out of Abstergo.||20||1: Bronze|
|Art Connoisseur||Buy a Painting from Florence and Venice.||10||1: Bronze|
|Assassin For Hire||Complete your first assassination mission for Lorenzo Il Magnifico.||10||1: Bronze|
|Bianca's Man||Complete DNA Sequence 10.||30||2: Silver|
|Bleeding Effect||Complete training and reenter the Animus.||30||2: Silver|
|Bloody Sunday||Complete DNA Sequence 4.||30||2: Silver|
|Choir Boy||Discover the Assassin's Tomb inside Santa Maria del Fiore (The Duomo).||20||1: Bronze|
|Doctor||Perform an Air Assassination on a Poisoned NPC.||20||1: Bronze|
|Exit the Son||Complete DNA Sequence 3.||30||2: Silver|
|Fly Swatter||Kick a Guard while using the Flying Machine.||5||1: Bronze|
|Hallowed be thy name||Discover the Assassin's Tomb inside the Basilica di San Marco.||20||1: Bronze|
|Handy Man||Upgrade a building in the Stronghold.||10||1: Bronze|
|High Dive||Perform a Leap of Faith from the Top of Florence's Giotto's Campanile.||10||1: Bronze|
|I can see your house from here!||Discover the Assassin's Tomb inside the Torre Grossa.||20||1: Bronze|
|I like the view||Synchronize 10 View Points.||10||1: Bronze|
|In Memory of Petruccio||Collect all the Feathers.||30||1: Bronze|
|Kleptomaniac||Pickpocket 1,000 Florins.||10||1: Bronze|
|Lightning Strike||Sprint for 100 meters.||10||1: Bronze|
|Macho Man||Defend a woman's honor.||10||1: Bronze|
|Mailman||Intercept a Borgia Courier.||10||1: Bronze|
|Man of the People||Toss more than 300 florins on the ground.||10||1: Bronze|
|Masquerade||Complete DNA Sequence 9.||30||1: Bronze|
|Master Assassin||Unlock all PlayStation 3 trophies.||N/A||4: Platinum|
|Messer Sandman||Stun four guards at once by throwing sand in their face.||10||1: Bronze|
|Myth Maker||Find the eight statuettes in Monteriggioni.||5||1: Bronze|
|No-hitter||Kill 10 enemies while remaining in conflict without being hit.||20||1: Bronze|
|Perfect Harmony||Tint your clothes with those colors: Wetland Ebony and Wetland Ivory.||10||1: Bronze|
|Podestà of Monteriggioni||Reach 80% of your stronghold's total value.||30||1: Bronze|
|Prison Escape||Discover the Assassin's Tomb inside the Rocca di Ravaldino fortress.||20||1: Bronze|
|Red Light Addict||Spend 5,000 florins on Courtesans.||10||1: Bronze|
|Show your Colors||Wear the Auditore cape in each city.||10||1: Bronze|
|Steal Home||Win a race against thieves!||10||1: Bronze|
|Street Cleaner||Hide five dead bodies in a Bale of Hay.||10||1: Bronze|
|Sweeper||Sweep five guards at once by using a Long Weapon.||10||1: Bronze|
|The Birth of an Assassin||Be reborn as Ezio Auditore Da Firenze.||20||1: Bronze|
|The Conspirators||Complete DNA Sequence 5.||30||2: Silver|
|The Impenetrable Palazzo||Complete DNA Sequence 8.||30||2: Silver|
|The Merchant of Venice||Complete DNA Sequence 7.||30||2: Silver|
|The Pain of Betrayal||Complete DNA Sequence 1.||30||2: Silver|
|The Prophet||Complete DNA Sequence 11.||30||2: Silver|
|The Vault||Complete DNA Sequence 14.||30||2: Silver|
|Tip of the Iceberg||Use your Eagle Vision to scan a Glyph in the environment.||10||1: Bronze|
|Undertaker||Discover the Assassin's Tomb inside the catacombs under Santa Maria Novella.||20||2: Silver|
|Venetian Gladiator||Discover the Assassin's Tomb inside Santa Maria della Visitazione.||20||1: Bronze|
|Vengeance||Complete DNA Sequence 2.||30||2: Silver|
|Victory lies in preparation||Get all Hidden Blades, Item Pouches and Armor upgrades for Ezio.||10||1: Bronze|
|Vitruvian Man||Unlock all 20 pieces of Subject 16's video.||20||1: Bronze|
|Welcome to the Animus 2.0||Enter the Animus 2.0.||20||2: Silver|
Achievements and trophies guide
The achievements and trophies covered here are for ones requiring action outside of playing the game normally. Many achievements and trophies will be unlocked for completing a DNA Sequence or something else that is covered in the main walkthrough. Also not covered here are the self-explanatory ones like Art Connoisseur, which says to buy a painting in Florence and Venice in the description. For the achievements and trophies received for completing an assassin's tomb, see the individual collection pages for guides on how to do so.
- A Piece of the Puzzle: This requires finding a glyph and deciphering it. See one of the city collection pages for where to find a glyph and how to solve its puzzle.
- Assassin For Hire: Once you've saved Lorenzo di Medici, you'll unlock assassination contracts in the cities. These will be marked on your map and can be accessed at any of the pigeon coops in a city.
- Doctor: You'll acquire the poisoned blade after Sequence 5, and you can select it with the weapon selector wheel. The easiest soldiers to perform this on are the ones standing around in pairs by the sides of buildings. Find one next to some crates or below a scaffolding, poison him, then climb the structure, select your hidden blades and press the attack button when your shows "Assassinate". An alternative is to poison a rooftop archer, then air assassinate him from a nearby chimney or higher roof.
- Fly Swatter: This achievement/trophy can only be completed during Sequence 8 or Sequence 12 (DLC), when you fly Leonardo's contraption. If you don't have the DLC and don't plan to get it, and you successfully land the glider at your destination without kicking a guard, you'll have to start a new game and get back to that mission to get the achievement or trophy. It's better to ditch the glider if you miss a guard on your way. A special memory was added to Sequence 12 where you can fly from the tower at the north end of the Forlì map at any time to earn the Fly Swatter achievement/trophy. To kick one of the rooftop archers, fly toward him, then lock on when you get within range and fly right into him. Ezio will kick the soldier automatically.
- Handy Man: See the Monteriggioni renovation section for how to make an upgrade.
- High Dive: The Campanile is located right next to the Santa Maria del Firoe, and you'll need to climb that structure to jump over to the Campanile. There's a viewpoint up there, so if you're synchronizing at all of them, you'll easily find it. Simply do a normal leap of faith from the top.
- In Memory of Petruccio: The feathers are spread throughout the game in all the territories except the Mountains. For individual locations, see the city collection pages.
- Kleptomaniac: Just walk around bumping into people while holding down the legs button. Beware that picking peoples' pockets will increase your notoriety, so you may want to wait until you've earned one of the capes.
- Macho Man: You earn this achievement/trophy for doing one of the beat up missions. After defending your sister's honor early in the game, these side-missions will be unlocked and you can find them on your map.
- Mailman: Occasionally you'll see guys in berets and burgundy capes running around the city with a white target marker over their heads. Not to be confused with the pickpockets, who are marked with the red pickpocket icon on the map, these are couriers who will run from you, usually taking to the nearest rooftops. Chase them down and tackle them by pressing the unarmed button while running and you'll receive around 1,500 florins. Make sure you tackle them and don't assassinate them.
- Messer Sandman: First you have to unlock the sand throw by training with the weapons master in front of your villa. To perform the sand throw, hold the armed hand button down while unarmed and Ezio will scoop up some sand and throw it at his attackers. To get four at once, either sprint away from the enemies then quickly turn around and start scooping sand to throw when they get there, or use a smoke bomb to buy you time to scoop. Make sure if you're using the smoke bomb that you keep the button held until the enemies are no longer stunned, or you won't be able to stun them again.
- Myth Maker: See the Monteriggioni collection page for details on finding the statuettes.
- No-hitter: This achievement/trophy needs to be performed either in a fight where no one will run away, or where you have all three smoke bombs. Normally when you have 10+ soldiers on you, they start running away after you kill four or five, and you can't earn the No-hitter unless you remain in combat the entire time. When using the smoke bombs, simply equip them through the weapon selector and use them one at a time, switching back to your hidden blades in between to take out the stunned guards. The smoke from one bomb will last long enough for you to kill three or four soldiers, or perhaps five if you get a double assassination.
- Perfect Harmony: Wetlands Ebony (2,300ƒ) and Wetlands Ivory (150ƒ) can be found at the tailors in Forlì.
- Podestà of Monteriggioni: Upgrading everything at your villa won't get you all the way to 80%; you'll need to work on the various Collections in the game to get the percentage up.
- Red Light Addict: Spending 5,000ƒ on courtesans at 150ƒ a pop means you need to hire them 34 times to acquire the Red Light Addict. You can easily get this one by hiring courtesans every time you see them throughout the game, whether you need them or not. If you want to get it all over with at one time, you should find a circuit with a few different groups of courtesans that you can continuously hire and then will be back in place when you get back to them. One easy place to do this is to run around the Santa Maria Novella in the San Polo district of Florence, where you'll find three groups of courtesans far enough apart that they'll be back in place when you come around the next time.
- Show your Colors: The Auditore cape is acquired by finding all 100 feathers in the game. See the individual collection pages for their locations. In addition to all the cities you can get to from the fast travel locations, you'll also need to visit the Mountains, which must be ridden to from either the north side of Florence or the south side of Forlì.
- Steal Home: This achievement/trophy can be unlocked by winning one of the races side-missions, which are marked by an icon on the map.
- Sweeper: You'll first have to learn the two handed weapons' special move from the weapons master outside your villa. The sweep is performed by holding down the armed hand button while holding the spear. It takes a while to charge up and the five guards will have to be close to both you and each other to get them all. The easiest way to do this is to throw a smoke bomb when they're in position, then pick up the spear and use the time they're stunned to charge up the sweep.
- Tip of the Iceberg: First you need to find a glyph, the locations of which can be seen on the individual collection pages. Get up close to one and use eagle vision to scan it.
- Victory lies in preparation: This achievement/trophy can't be unlocked until Sequence 10. The hidden blades will be given to you for bringing back assassination codex pages to Leonardo, the pouches can be bought from tailors, and the armor upgrades will be available at blacksmiths. The last upgrade, Altaïr's armor, can only be acquired through finding all the seals hidden in the assassin's tombs. See the individual collection pages for guides on completing the tombs.
- Vitruvian Man: Use the individual collection pages to find all the glyphs and solve each glyph's puzzle.