Getting to Click Clock Wood
To get to Click Clock Wood, first you must activate the jiggy painting for Click Clock Wood. To do this you enter Gruntilda's lair, turn left at her painting going up the hill. Continue up the small walkway up the hill into the opening. Enter the opening on top of the slope in the corner ahead to reach the room with the large statue of Gruntilda. Go up the jagged pathway to the right and pass through the opening at the top to reach the Egyptian area. Go up the stairs on your left to enter the area with the spider webs and another large statue of the face of Gruntilda in the wall. Turn right and walk up a pathway to above the opening which you came in and go through the first opening on the left to a room full of water. Quickly swim to the surface of this room then continue across and up the jagged staircase to the 640 note door. Open it and go through. Dodge through the swinging tree branches along this pathway until you reach the end. When you have gotten through this, go to the right where you will see some leaves sticking out of the trunk of a tree. Navigate your way up to the top of this tree using the leaves. You will see a 765 note door. Open it if you like or just leave it. Go through the small walkway to the right of the note door and follow this pathway around the branches until you reach a switch with a picture of a jiggy on it. Hit the switch. This makes the jiggy painting for Click Clock Wood become active.
Go back to the room with the drain just before the room with the large, full body statue of Gruntilda. Jump into the pool below and dive through the underwater pipe. Jump onto the jiggy plate and place the jiggy pieces in the painting. Click Clock Wood is now available to enter. To get to the entrance, go back to the place where the switch was to activate the jiggy painting, then go up the large slope and enter the tree.
Open the Spring door by hitting the plate with a picture of a flower on it and go through. Swim around to where Bigbutt is rampaging. continue round and jump on top of the wall ahead. follow the wall around along the trunk of the tree and jump down onto the small platform with the wading boots. Climb up the slope to Mumbo's Hut and use 25 tokens to transform into a bumblebee.. Fly near the top of the central tree, then around a little until you see a platform with another Snarebear on it with a Jiggy on it. Fly into the Jiggy to take it.
Tree Trunk Jiggy
Return to Mumbo's Hut and transform back into your normal form. Make your way up the central tree until you reach the beehive once more. Continue up the tree from here following the path in the tree trunk. You will reach a branch with a broken house on it. Follow the branch out and jump onto the floating platforms below. follow these floating platforms around. You will reach a platform with a switch with a sun on it. Continue around the tree. You will come to an egg. Keep climbing the tree from here. This part gets difficult. When you finally make it up to the door in the tree, smash the door open using Beak Barge and enter the opening. Watch for the branches and collect the Jiggy in this room.
OR, leave it until Winter, fly up to the top, break open the door after landing and go in and get it.
Leaf Shock Jump Jiggy
During Summer, go to the slope where you begin ascending up along the trunk of the tree. turn right on this slope and you will see some leaves sticking out of the trunk of the tree. Jump along these leaves until you reach a Shock Jump pad. Look ahead around the tree and you will see a Jiggy on a branch up ahead. Use the Shock Jump pad to jump up to it and collect it.
During summer, Climb the tree to the beehive. On top you will find a small indent in the hive. Use the Beak Bust technique on this indent and fall through into the hive. Defeat all the Zubbas which begin to attack you to collect this Jiggy.
The Tree House
During Summer, Climb up the tree until you reach the tree house. Inside you will find a Jiggy in the far left corner. Collect it.
Upon entering the Summer area of click clock wood, turn right down into the dried up lake. You will see a Beaver. He asks you to move to bolder so that he can enter his home. Beak Bust the bolder in the way for him. Enter the Autumn area now and you will notice the lake has refilled. Swim into his home and you can collect the Jiggy he was going to reward you with in the Summer area.
In the Spring area, head over to the rampaging bull. Shoot 5 eggs into the hole in the middle of the fenced off area. Return to the area with the rampaging bull during Summer. You'll find Gobi the camel here near the flower. Use Beak Bust on him to make him spit water onto the flower. This makes it grow more. Come back to the flower during Autumn and once again use Beak Bust on Gobi to water the flower one last time. It will now grow very large, and reveal a Jiggy way up high. Climb up onto the beehive and fall down onto the flower to collect it.
Upon climbing the tree to the Squirrels home during Autumn, he will ask you to collect 6 Acorns for him. The Acorns are located as follows:
- On a shelf in his home. Jump onto the table, then onto the shelf near by, then flutter across onto the shelf with the acorn.
- Walk up the wooden platforms and you will come to a circular section of platform. There are two acorns floating in the air in front of you here. This one is the one floating in mid air on the other side above the circular platform. Walk around and use your Flip Flap High Jump to get it.
- Walk up the wooden platforms and you will see two acorns floating in the air in front of you. This one is the one in the center of the circular pathway. To safely collect this one walk around to the left then jump across to the acorn and make sure you land on the platform below.
- Head down the wooden platform to the right when exiting the Squirrels house then turn left. You will see the acorn on the end of the platform.
- Head down the wooden platform to the right when exiting the Squirrels house then turn right. Use the Talon Trot Technique to safely obtain the acorn.
- Follow the pathway to the left up towards a window in the tree. Smash the window and enter. The acorn is located in the middle of the room under the water.
Once you have collected these 6 acorns, return to the Squirrel and give them to him by walking up to him.
Eyrie The Eagle
During Spring, climb up the tree to the egg and smash it open by using the Shock Jump pad behind the egg to get on top of the egg, then Beak Bust it. Leave the Spring area and go to the Summer area. Upon entering the summer area you will have a short cutscene where the bird you just freed from the egg tells you he is hungry and wants 5 caterpillars. The locations of Caterpillars during Summer are as follows:
- Upon entering the Summer area, follow the path through the grass up to the tree trunk. You will find the Caterpillar here. Walk up to it and collect it.
- On the right side of the stump in the dried up lake.
- Go up along the tree trunk to the area with the rampaging bull, then jump across the gap where the lake used to be onto a ledge, and collect the next caterpillar.
- Near on the ledge between the meadow with the flower and the raging bull and the are with Mumbo's hut.
- The next caterpillar is located next to Mumbo's Hut.
- Just after the steep slope cut out of the trunk of the tree, there is another caterpillar on a leaf out on the branch.
- The next caterpillar is on a branch with the tree house on the way up.
- Continue up until you reach the Squirrels home. Walk down the third bridge on the left and collect and eighth Caterpillar.
Continue around to the baby bird and walk up to it give it 5 Caterpillars.
Go to the Autumn area now. Upon entering, the baby bird will tell you it wants to eat 10 more Caterpillars. The Autumn Caterpillars are located as follows:
- Located on top of the leaf pile to the right when you first enter the Autumn area.
- Go to the field with the rampaging bull and the flower and climb up the pile of leaves to the right and collect another Caterpillar.
- The next Caterpillar is on top of the pile of leaves in the corner between the area with the rampaging bull and the are with Mumbo's Hut.
- The next Caterpillar is located on the slope of the ledge surrounding the tree which leads toward Mumbo's Hut.
- Located inside Mumbo's Hut.
- Located on the bridge between the lake area and the entrance area.
- On the branch just after the steep slope carved in the trunk of the tree.
- Collect the next Caterpillar on top of the bee hive.
- Collect another Caterpillar from the floating platform with the Shock Jump pad on it under the tree house.
- Another caterpillar is located within the Squirrel's home on the table.
- Another is Located behind Eyrie.
- The last one for Autumn is located at the highest point you can reach on the tree in normal form in front of the door.
Feed Eyrie his 10 Caterpillars then head for the Winter area. Use the Flying pad located in front of Mumbo's hut in winter to fly up to Eyrie and he will thank you for all your help and give you a Jiggy.
- During Spring: Transform into the bumblebee at Mumbo's Hut. Then fly up to the bee hive and enter the small hole. The Purple Jinjo is located on top of the honeycomb stairs.
- During Spring: The Green Jinjo is located in front of the door in a Venus fly trap at the highest point which you can reach in normal form.
- During Summer: In the corner to the left after entering, the Yellow Jinjo is hiding in the grass.
- During Autumn: The Red Jinjo is located on the pile of leaves, in the meadow with the raging bull, left of the flower.
- During Winter: Use the Flying pad in front of Mumbo's hut to fly onto his hut. The Blue Jinjo is located here.
After collecting these 5 Jinjos, a Jiggy piece will be left in place where the final Jinjo was which you found.
- During Winter enter the water by a hole in the frozen lake near the meadow with the dead flower. Swim through the water into the Beaver's home. This Honeycomb is on the shelf here.
- During winter Fly up to the Squirrel's home and Beak Bomb the window above his door. Then enter. Jump onto the crates on the far side of the room and then use your high jump to jump onto a branch. Flutter across to the branch with the honeycomb and collect it.
There are 25 Mumbo Tokens located in Click Clock Wood.
- During Spring: This one is in a venus fly trap when you first enter the Spring area. It is in a venus fly trap just to your right. Use your Wonderwing technique to jump in and grab it without taking damage.
- During Spring: Swim around to the area where there is a rampaging bull. To your left when passing under the bridge in the water is the next Mumbo Token in a venus fly trap. Once again, use your Wonderwing technique to obtain it.
- During Spring: Use the wading boots out the front of Mumbo's Hut. There is one located on the thorny bushes in a small gap next to the tree trunk.
- During Spring: Go up the trunk of the central tree in the summer area. It is on the branch coming out just after the Steep slope carved out of the tree trunk near a Venus fly trap.
- During Spring: Climb up the tree trunk further. The next one is just over the slope of the wasp nest in the tree.
- During Spring: Continuing up the tree you will find another skull on a the platform behind the tree house which is under construction in the branches.
- During Spring: Climb the tree to the Squirrel's home. It is on top of the wardrobe in his house.
- During Spring: Just before Eyrie's nest.
- During Summer: Just inside the doorway to the beavers home.
- During Summer: In the corner of the meadow with the ranging bull, near Mumbo's Hut.
- During Summer: In a Venus fly trap on the ledge between the entrance area and Mumbo's Hut area.
- During Summer: In Mumbo's hut on the shelf above.
- During Summer: Use the Shock Jump pad on the branch which contained the leaf shock jump jiggy to get up onto some leaves above. The Mumbo Token is located on these leaves.
- During Summer: Head up the tree until just after the really steep slope cut out of the trunk. This Mumbo Skull is located on a branch at this point.
- During Summer: Found on a little platform in the trunk of the tree on the way to the baby bird.
- During Autumn: When you enter there is a Venus fly trap right near the entrance. Use your Wonderwing technique to collect it from in the plants grasps.
- During Autumn: Located on a leaf on the branch just after the steep slope carved into the trunk of the tree.
- During Autumn: On a leaf on the branch which has the tree house.
- During Autumn: In the Venus fly trap in front of the door which is at the highest point you can reach in normal form for Autumn.
- During Autumn: Located on the leaves to the right when you head up the slope to begin climbing the tree.
- During Winter: Located on the frozen lake on the right side of the stump.
- During Winter: Located in the dead remains of the flower in the meadow where the rampaging bull is in every other season.
- During Winter: Found by destroying a Snowman to the left when coming out of Mumbo's hut. To destroy Snowman, fly into the air and use Beak Bomb, running into the red X on his hat.
- During Winter: Go up to the Squirrel's home. When facing away from his doorway, go down the right wooden pathway. Turn left and the Token is floating at the end of the pathway.
- During Winter: Climb or fly up to the beehive. This token is inside the remains of the beehive.
Stop'n'Swop Yellow Egg
To get this egg, you must first enter the following code into the sandcastle floor in Treasure Trove Cove. "CHEAT NOW BANJO WILL BE ABLE TO SEE IT ON NABNUTS TABLE" If you have defeated Grunty in Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts, this code is not required.
- The egg can be found in Nabnut's House on his table, as the code implies. It can only be found in the winter season, to get in, you must break his window.