- This hostile ravine was a dangerous place even before monsters moved in.
- An arid, lifeless wasteland. Why monsters insist on living here is anyone's guess.
The Lost Grotto
- This cave is said to house living slimes that can devour even the most stalwart hero.
- Oozes and the living dead have defiled this once proud forest.
- Yet another shattered husk of a civilization, now overgrown and lost to the ages.
St. Byron Sepulcher
- Not even looters have dared to visit these haunted grounds in recent years.
The Oozing Dark
- The walls of this cavern glisten with caustic slime, and a foul smell hangs in the air...
Whithered Hope Valley
- As the moon rises over these silent sands, the native wildlife comes out to hunt.
- This winding pass seems to carve endlessly into the rocky mountainside.
- Powerful mountain giants have made their home amidst the crimson rocks.
Brightstone Monster Arena
|Minimum kills||Item tier|
- Test your might! How long can you survive?
- A volcanic eruption has left the terrain here scarred and lifeless.
The Earthen Gate
- An ancient stone golem stands vigilant here, waiting for hapless adventurers to crush.
The Golem boss that is good to farm.