Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Once a peaceful forest, it is now home to goblins and other foul creatures.
- You've heard rumors of a huge cyclops that roams these fields at sundown...
- All that lies here are the sun-bleached remains of an ancient culture.
The Squealing Bog
- The leader of the goblin horde makes his home in this squalid wetland.
- Few living souls have ventured across this glade in recent years.
St. Argus Cemetery
- These once sacred grounds have been defiled by necromancers.
The Royal Crypt
- Houses the remains of kings, heroes, and more than a few adventurers.
- These ruins echo quietly with the creaks and clatters of walking skeletons.
The Silken Wildwood
- The trees here are draped ominously with disturbingly large spider webs...
- The southern road leads directly through the dank recesses of this unstable cave.
Haggerdom Monster Arena
|Minimum kills||Item tier|
- Test your might! How long can you survive?
Early in the game, you can earn tier two rewards by simply entering the arena with a terrible party (e.g. a lone bard) and losing as quickly as possible. This is helpful when you need just a few more gold to buy something at the Merchant, or if you want to get trinkets and cash to upgrade gear at the armory early on.