Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the first game in the BoxBoy! series. For other games in the series see the BoxBoy! category.
BoxBoy! is a 2015 third party developed puzzle game developed by HAL Laboratory and published by Nintendo for the 3DS handheld video game console via the Nintendo eShop. It was first released in Japan in January 2015, and was later released to worldwide audiences in April of that year.
The player controls Qbby, who must control a chain of boxes in order to progress through puzzles.
Table of Contents
- World 1: Wake Up, Qbby!
- World 2: Switches and Shutters
- World 3: Look Out for Lasers
- World 4: Getting the Hang of Hooks
- World 5: Slithering like a Snake
- World 6: Blocks in Motion
- World 7: Carry On, Conveyor Belts
- World 8: Clinging Cranes
- World 9: Connect the Switches
- World 10: A Leap of Faith
- World 11: Dealing with Dummy Blocks
- World 12: Sticky-Spot Strategy
- World 13: The Mystery of the Puzzle Blocks
- World 14: Steer Clear of Spiky
- World 15: Fun with Gravity Fields
- World 16: Electro-Block Standoff
- World 17: The Last World