From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
Play bonuses can be earned in the demo version of Bravely Default and transfered to the full version of the game.
- Caldislan Relief Set
- Antidote × 2
- Eye Drops × 2
- Echo Herbs × 2
- Caldislan Adventurer's Set
- Bronze Bantle × 1
- Phoenix Down × 2
- Caldislan Recovery Set
- Potion × 3
- Hi-Potion × 1
- Caldislan White Mage's Set
- Staff × 1
- Ether × 1
- Caldislan Black Mage's Set
- Rod × 1
- Ether × 1
- Caldislan Soldier's Set
- Bronze Helm × 1
- Leather Armor × 1
- Caldislan's Knight's Set
- Broadsword × 1
- Buckler × 1
- R Hand
- Physical attack power for the right hand.
- L Hand
- Physical attack power for the left hand.
- Physical attack power for both hands.
- Defense against physical attacks.
- Magic attack power.
- Defense against magic attacks.
- Ability to hit with physical attacks.
- Ability to evade physical attacks. Also affects enemy attack hit count.
- Maximum HP.
- Maximum MP.
- Affects physical attack power.
- Affects physical defense ability.
- Affects magic attack power and chance to inflict status ailments.
- Affects magic defense, healing power, and chance to avoid status ailments.
- Affects physical attack accuracy and Brave Attack rate.
- Affects physical attack evasion, hit count, speed, and first strike rate.