< BullyJump to navigation Jump to search
Collect all 40 Grottos 'n' Gremlins cards throughout Bully to unlock the Grotto Master outfit in Jimmy's wardrobe. When you complete Geography class #3 in Scholarship Edition, you unlock the locations on your map. At the bottom of the page is a link to a map of the card locations.
Grotto 'n' Gremlin Cards can be found throughout the first five chapters as more sections of the maps become available.
These cards are first accessible in Chapter 1.
- Go behind the main school building. There's a terrace in the back. Jump up onto it (where there is no gate), then climb the cider lattice up onto the balcony. Once up there, the card is on the ground to the right.
- Enter the girls dorm, turn right. Run up the stairs at the end of the hall. Once at the top, turn right. Run all the way down the hall and enter the last door on the left. There's a staircase to the right. Run up it into the attic. Once at the top of the stairs, the card is sitting on the ground slightly to the left.
- Behind the Shop Building, and behind the green trash bin.
- Once you enter the library, go straight in and to the right (the southeast corner of the building). There's a table with a globe and a candelabra. The card is the 3rd item sitting there.
- Enter the boys locker room inside the gym and down the stairs. Go around the partition so you can see the lockers. To the left of the lockers are the bathroom stalls. The card is in the first stall next to the urinals.
- Upon exiting the pool exit doors, to the right in the corner is a ladder leading up to the roof. Once you're at the top, there's a second ladder (but don't go up it. Turn to the left and drop down. Turn to the left again and follow the wall. The card is alongside the wall.
These cards are first accessible in Chapter 2.
- At the Carnival along the row of arcade machines in the Prize tent.
- At the Carnival just inside the entrance to "The Squid", ride "The Squid" to obtain the card.
- In the empty parking lot just outside the entrance to the Carnival.
- Behind the take-away food joint, go up the stairs near the tunnel to the carnival and at the top level of the stairs look right. There should be a card.
- On the large floating platform off the beach.
- On the wrecked ship to the south of the lake.
- At the end of the pier near the lighthouse (where you win the old club from the preppies).
- At the cinema, next to a trashcan on the right.
- On the beach by the bridge between Old Bullworth Vale and Bullworth Academy there is a stack of rocks climb up the rocks, or alternatively jump over the railing, and you will find a card.
- Across from the Aquaberry Store in Old Bullworth Vale next to the stairs there is a card.
- In the cemetery there is a card. Go to the back and take a right you should see a card amongst the tombstones.
- In the alleyway behind the barber shop in Bullworth Town.
- Go to the comic book store in Bullworth Town but do not go inside, then go around back and walk down the stairs at the bottom is a card next to the emergency exit.
- Go to the boarded up motel and on the left-hand side along the wall is a card.
- Go behind the buildings next to the "Oil Spill" Gas Station follow along the wall until you see a hole in the wall. Crouch and go through the hole. Pick up the card and go back through the hole the same way you came in.
- Climb up the ladder at the back of the police station in Bullworth Town and there is a card on the roof.
- Go to the alleyway behind the clothing store in Bullworth Town. Find the dumpster, jump on top of the dumpster to get the card.
These cards are first accessible in Chapter 3.
- Go to the 'Dragon's Wing Comic Store' in Bullworth Town and complete the Nerd Challenge. Inside the bedroom of your new save location there is a card.
- There is a card on the train line in New Coventry.
- On the grass next to the train tracks in New Coventry. Get on the tracks like you normally would and then get off them at the first left the card should be on the left.
- On top of a dumpster in New Coventry where you find Chad and Algie with Lola in Wrong Part of Town.
- At Bullworth Academy go out the gate by the garage then turn left where there used to be fence there should now be an opening go down the path a little ways until you see two rocks on your left with an opening between them. In the gap you will find the card.
- Continue further down the path and eventually you will come to a point where it looks like there are small mine shafts on both sides of you look around you and you should see a card.
- Go to the building across from the garage in New Coventry, specifically the one towards the bridge to Blue Skies on the side of the building furthest from the road that go to Blue Skies you will find the card.
- In the barber shop in New Coventry by the changing room you will find a card.
- On the dirt trail for one of the New Coventry bike races and way back behind the save location you get for completing Greaser Challenge, you will find a card.
This card is first accessible in Chapter 4.
- Complete Stronghold Assault. Outside the Observatory on the ground next to the stairs to the spud cannon you will find the card.
These cards are first accessible in Chapter 5.
- Jump over the fence next to Zoe's House to get into Zoe's back yard where you will find a card.
- Complete the Townie Challenge. Inside your new save location there is a card.
- In the fenced in area behind the Spencer Shipping Warehouse, break through the wooden gate.
- Next to the trailer across from Zoe's House.
- Inside the building where Russell hides during Complete Mayhem.
- On top of the building by the cranes, across from the silos and the save location unlocked after completing Townie Challenge. Go up the stairs across the walkway and take a right to find the G&G card.
- In the backyard of a house. Enter Blue Skies from the bridge coming from New Coventry, then take a left onto a dirt path between some houses. Next hop the fence of the second house you see on your left, after a trailer, you should see the G&G card in the backyard.
No new Grottos 'n' Gremlins cards available.
- https://www.3dmgame.com/gl/2277332.html - Map of Locations for all collectibles