Like Kappei Hiiragi's route, the Sunoharas' route tells the story of two people: Tomoya's best friend Youhei Sunohara (春原 陽平 Sunohara Youhei?), who has a joke route of his own, and his little sister Mei Sunohara (春原 芽衣 Sunohara Mei?). Their route begins when Mei calls Youhei's dorm in order to check up on him, and shortly afterward Tomoya is able to meet Youhei's surprisingly self-sufficient sister. However, while they appear to have a typical brother-sister relationship on the surface, it is actually fractured due to a past incident, and only Tomoya can repair it.
This short side route rewards Tomoya with a light orb. Despite his role as a bystander (albeit a helpful one), this route is one that clearly illustrates the theme of family present throughout the game.
- Record your own voice over it
- Just say whatever comes to mind
- Ignore her
- Sit through class
- Do nothing
- Do nothing
- Don't skip
- Waste time outside school
- Watch as she leaves
- Have her read my fortune
- Return to the classroom after all
- Go straight home
- Follow him
- See what happens for a bit longer
- Wake up like a good student
- Say hello
- Say it with water in your mouth
- Talk to her in Sunohara's place
- Accept your fate
- Fujibayashi sisters
- The older sister
- Just taking a look from a distance shouldn't hurt, right?