From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
If you're left-handed, you can choose to toggle to left-handed controls via the Option menu. The icons will switch to the right side of the Touch Screen when left-handed controls are selected.
- Crosshair: This is your aiming reticle. When cooking a grenade, the crosshair will pulse. At the end of the fourth pulse the grenade will explode.
- Ammo Counter: Indicates how much ammo you have remaining.
- Damage Indicator: Red marker appearing near the edge of the screen, indicating which direction damage came from.
- Grenade Indicator: Shows the direction of the grenade in your proximity.
- Hand Marker: This appears on screen when something is usable or available for pickup. When in close proximity to an enemy, the hand will change into a fist and melee action will be possible by pushing the fire button.
- Mantle, Hand and Squad Icons: An icon will appear on the Touch Screen when you need to mantle an object, throw back grenades or mount a weapon.
- Weapon: Shows your currently equipped weapon. To switch weapons in your inventory, touch the weapon icon and drag the stylus to the desired weapon. When you pick up a new weapon, it will replace the weapon you currently have equipped. Touch the icon once to manually reload weapons that support it.
- Compass: Displays location of enemies, allies and objectives.
- Enemy Marker: Indicates the enemy's position on the compass (red).
- Friendly Marker: Indicates friendly soldiers on the compass (blue).
- Objective Marker: Indicates the location of the current objective (star or arrow).
- Objective Direction: Displays the direction of the current objectives.
- ADS Ribbon: Short for Aiming Down the Sight. Touch to toggle ADS mode on/off.
- Grenade Icon: Touch the grenade icon on the left side of the screen to equip a grenade.