< CameltryJump to navigation Jump to search
- Rotary Controller: Use your rotary controller to rotate the current maze; turning it left rotates it anticlockwise, and turning it right rotates it clockwise.
- Jump Button: If the ball gets stuck in a dead-end of the current maze, use this button to get it out of it; it can also be used if you want it to speed up.
- 1 or 2 Player Buttons: Push these buttons to begin a 1 or 2 player game.
- Blocks: If the ball lands on a block, it will destroy it for 1000 bonus points; these were the basis for the blocks in Sonic the Hedgehog's Marble Zone.
- Bumpers: If the ball lands on a bumper it shall bounce off it for 500 bonus points; these were the basis for the bumpers in Sonic's Spring Yard Zone.
- Question Blocks: If the ball lands on a block with a red question mark on it, the text "LUCKY +5 SEC" shall appear and you shall gain five seconds; however, you may receive 1000 bonus points instead (and in some of the mazes, there are also right-pointing yellow arrows with the number "1000" on them, which start out at 1000 points for the first one the ball collects, then increase by 1000 points for every subsequent one it collects after that).
- +X Blocks: If the ball lands on a block with the yellow text "+ (number)" on it you shall gain the number of seconds that were displayed on the block.
- Crosses: If the ball touches a black-centred yellow wall tile with a red cross on it, the text "OUCH -2 SEC" will appear and you will lose two seconds; in some mazes, the colours of the tiles and crosses are inverted (in that the tile is red and the cross yellow) but they have the same effect on impact, only worse as the text "OUCH -5 SEC" will appear and you will lose five seconds as opposed to just two. Also, if the ball touches either type of cross wall tile with less than two (or five, in the case of a red one with a yellow cross on it) seconds remaining on the timer, the loss will cost you the game.
- - Blocks: If the ball lands on a block with the red text "- (number)" on it, you shall lose the number of seconds that were displayed on the block; also, if the ball ever lands on one with less than the number of seconds that were displayed on the block remaining, the loss will again cost you the game.