Several important members of the cast from the parallel universe and time line of Red Earth have been drawn into this world as a response to the powerful threat posed by Pyron, who seeks to conquer all dimension. Fighters from Red Earth (known as Warzard in Japan), may be unfamiliar to many players, but they will prove to be worthy selections and opponents despite, or perhaps because of, the large sizes of some. At first, they may appear to play like Darkstalkers, but the ability to level up makes their strategy unique.
- Super Meter: Red Earth warriors have a sword meter that fills up and creates up to two gems that can be used for two purposes; Super Combos and Leveling Up.
- Air-Blocking: The ability to block attacks in mid-air greatly decreases the risk of jumping in for a mid-air attack.
- Dashing: These fighters may move quickly forwards or backwards by tapping or .
- Pursuit Attacks: Press + or while your opponent is lying on the ground to execute a quick stomp-type attack for added damage.
- Roll Wakeup: Press or to roll away or towards the opponent when rising off the ground after being knocked down.
- Level Up: As long as you have one gem in stock, you may use that gem to level up your character by pressing +. Leveling up increases your offense and defense, as well as giving you back a small portion of health. You may level up a maximum of five times, to Level 6.
- Super Jump: You may jump higher than average by quickly pressing , then , , or .
- Ultimate Guard: Press + to protect your fighter against any kind of attack, be it normal, projectile, special, or super. However, this stance can not protect against throws, and it has a very slow recovery, so use with care.
- Ultimate Counter: After successfully blocking an attack using Ultimate Guard, you may enter + (or , but only for Kenji and Leo), to execute a counter attack.
Click on the name of each fighter to be taken to their respective Red Earth entries.
The Guridea region's legendary "divine dragon" in the flesh. With an earth-shakingly large build and equally hot flame attack, it is certainly Guridea's best defense.
|Gust Flame||+||at Level 2|
Known as Nool in Japan
The self-proclaimed "Divine Ocean Beast," an ocean creature living in the North Sea river basin. Hydron has no doubt that he can rule over all of the oceans in the world on his own. He carries an enormous trident as a weapon.
|Strangling Spark||+||at Level 2|
Known as Mukuro in Japan
Taught in the "Oniwabanshu" style, and rendered loyal to the Tokugawa Shogunate, Kenji is the head of the Ramon (silk gate) family. With frank and quick-witted form techniques, he is a dangerous threat that flashes in and out of battle.
|__Raku Kuruma Ate|
|Bakuryusho||+||at Level 2|
|Enmazuki||+||at Level 3|
Long since the antiquated times of the country's myth, Leo is Guridea's king. Due to his appearance, having the body of a half beast, it is difficult for him to shed the suspicion of others with dignity.
|Gigas Driver||+||at Level 2|