From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
- Save Room: (26,36)
- Warp Room: (33,39)
- Exits: (26,33) to Underground Caverns, and (30,44) to Catacombs
- Powerups: none
- Relics: Demon Card (27,39)
- Enemies: Corpseweed, Gremlin, Salem Witch, Thornweed, Venus Weed
- Boss: Cerberos (28,35)
- Items: Combat Knife, Karma Coin, Peanuts, Power of Sire, Ring of Ares, Shiitake, Turkey
- Intro - (25,33)
- No enemies here. Drop to the bottom for a save room, then go into the giant dog mouth, collect hearts in the next room, and go further.
- The dog from hell can only spew fire, but in three ways, including a single shot, a repeat shot, and an antiair shot. He may try to jump when cornered.
- Crouch and you can dodge most of his attacks. The battle will not last long, and it can be shorter with an ice weapon.
- Right out of boss room you can find a switch. The bad news is, you cannot hit the switch by yourself, and you have to summon a Demon or Tengu (if available) for your help. In case you need a Demon, go down first. Two Salem Witches guard the vertical cave. Move down while taking care of unstable stairs.
- At this crossroad, move left to find Demon Card, move right for a warp room, and move down to go deeper. Beware of the Gremlins and the fire they set.
- Other than Salem Witches, you can pick up delicious Shiitake on your journey. At the bottom, go left to find a Combat Knife, which has short range but very fast attack speed, and a Karma Coin. When it is done, move right and continue to Catacombs.
- You will first find Thornweeds and Corpseweeds in this dark cave. However, the last weed is actually a Venus Weed, who can kick you with vines and throwing roses. Get your shield ready and find safe zones between her vines, and the rest is easy.
- No enemies. At the bottom you can find the Ring of Ares, which gives you strength in expense of your defense. Break the left wall for a Turkey (the standard Castlevania mystery of preserving meat in walls), and break deeper to find a hidden cave, with Peanuts, Barley Tea (aka Beer) and a Power of Sire.