Castlevania: Symphony of the Night/Cursed Prison
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- Save Room: (30,29)
- Warp Room: none
- Exits: (25,31) to Marble Gallery, and (34,29) to Underground Caverns
- Powerups: none
- Relics: none
- Enemies: Bone Archer, Gargoyle, Slinger, Spear Guard, Spectre, Will o' Wisp
- Boss: none
- Items: Astral Dagger, Karma Coin, Smelly Rice
- The first visit shall be from Marble Gallery. The long hallway is full of dangerous monsters. The Will o' Wisps can respawn every 10 seconds, and they have much larger hitbox. The Spectres can only be defeated with holy element, including your sub-weapons, other attacks will simply heal them. The Gargoyles are weaker, having no element resistance. While these monsters are dangerous, they only have little HP (the Gargoyle with 80, the Spectre with 20, and the Will o' Wisps with only 4), they are at level 23-25, and since both Will o' Wisp and Spectre drop Manna Prism, it is a very good place to grind EXP and pots. The other end of hallway is locked from the other side, so that you shall take the normal path to proceed.
- From Underground Caverns, you can visit the other half of this area. The other room is in a zig-zag pattern, filled with Bone Archers, Slingers and Spear Guards, and at each corner there is a pot with item, including the Sega Saturn exclusive Astral Dagger. There is a save room at (30,29), and you can remove the wall at (31,31), making another connection path between Marble Gallery and Underground Caverns.