- Save Room: (10,32)
- Warp Room: none
- Exits: (2,30) to Reverse Outer Wall
- Powerups: none
- Relics: none
- Enemies: Lion, Scarecrow, Schmoo, Tin Man
- Boss: none
- Items: Badelaire, Library Card, Neutron Bomb, Opal, Resist Fire, Resist Ice, Resist Stone, Staurolite, Turquoise
This area is optional, however you may be interested in some powerful drops.
- Enemy details
- There are only four different enemies in the whole area, including the coward Lion, the heartless Tin Man, the brainless Scarecrow, and the odd Schmoo. The Lion carries Fist of Tulkas, a fist weapon with two special attacks. The Tin Man carries Mojo Mail, an armor which strengthens your spells. The Scarecrow carries Muramasa, a blade which sucks blood and gain power. And the Schmoo carries Crissaegrim, the most game breaking blade which slices very fast.
- The infinite Uncurse can still be found in the same lamps. While the room is flooded with all four enemies, the lower left corner is empty. At the lower right room you can find some resist potions.
- There is no Master Librarian or his chair, but a few statues containing a Library Card and some jewels. The long tunnel is now passable that you can move to the room above and go left for more enemies.
- After the save room, you run into another large room with a full set of Oz enemies (excluding the Schmoo). There is no boss, but the area beyond the former boss room also has enemies. Outside the grate, there is no item, but there is a Staurolite inside.
- You cannot sit in the reversed cozy chairs. The candle on the table contains a Neutron Bomb (be careful...), and the room behind the bookshelf has a Badelaire, which gains power over time.