From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
- Save Rooms: (46,24), (45,16), and (54,21)
- Warp Room: none
- Exits: (44,15) to Reverse Entrance, (40,25) to Black Marble Gallery, and (57,23) to Anti-Chapel
- Powerups: Life Vial x1, Heart Container x1
- Relics: none
- Enemies: Bitterfly, Ctulhu, Fire Demon, Gremlin, Imp, Lesser Demon, Salem Witch
- Bosses: Beelzebub (49,23)
- Items: Goddess Shield, High Potion, Katana, Manna Prism, Resist Dark, Ring of Arcana, Turquoise
Assume that you come from Black Marble Gallery.
- The room seems to be empty, but if you stand still, you can see a few Bitterflies around. They are only visible when you do not move. Grab a Turqoise from upper right, and proceed through a passage of Gremlins.
- Take the save room on the left. The upper right leads to a boss room. Caution: Grotesque inside.
- After another passage of Gremlins, this seemingly empty shaft is full of annoying Imps. In the middle room you can find Goddess Shield.
- Lesser Demons again, in a horde, and they copy themselves. There is a Fire Demon in the lower floor, and a Ctulhu in the upper floor with a Manna Prism. Use the save room when necessary.
- The left exit leads to Reverse Entrance. Grab the Resist Dark on the right.
- A single Fire Demon guards a High Potion in the room behind.
- You will be facing Salem Witch with Gremlins. Behind the right wall is a Heart Container, and above the "ceiling" is a Katana.
- Imps, Bitterflies and Salem Witch combo. Beware of spike contraptions on the floor. The lower left leads to a Life Vial.
- Another two Salem Witches. Save before going lower left to the grotesque boss. The lower right exit leads to a passage to Anti-Chapel.
- Hope you are not just after a meal. This disgusting boss is composed of many rotten body parts, which continuously attract giant flies, and drop poisonous maggots on the ground. He does not attack directly though.
- Get your Topaz Circlet to ignore the maggots. You will need some ranged weapons to deal with his various body parts, like Axe and Cross.
- The lower left room has another Ring of Arcana, your friend of treasure hunt.