From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
- Save Rooms: (36,28), and (47,28)
- Warp Room: none
- Exits: (35,29) to Death Wing's Lair, and (48,29) to Anti-Chapel
- Powerups: Life Vial x1, Heart Container x2
- Relics: none
- Enemies: Azaghal, Minotaur, Stone Skull, Werewolf, White Dragon
- Bosses: Fake Grant, Fake Sypha and Fake Trevor (41,29)
- Items: Aquamarine, Buffalo Star, Fury Plate, Gram, Zircon
- You have seen the Werewolf in normal castle. The bad news is, they are green and stronger, and come in packs. The good news is, they now drop weapons, including Yasutsuna, one of the "walk and slice" weapons. The right end leads to the boss room.
- White Dragons block a few exits, and a different type of Stone Skulls fill the area. All you need to do is to find the save room, grab an Aquamarine in the upper left room (and maybe change sub-weapon), grab the famous sword Gram (without special function) in the upper right room, and find the Life Vial and Heart Containers somewhere in the passages. There is no elevator here.
- The short passage is swarmed with stronger Werewolves and Minotaurs.
- This area is also swarmed with White Dragons and Stone Skulls, except that there is no powerup. The upper left leads to a Buffalo Star, the upper right to a Zircon and the $1000 fire, and the lower right to another save room.
- The Minotaurs have also become stronger, come in packs, and have their loots. The left end also leads to the boss room in the center.
- If one Azaghal is already troublesome, here comes three. Break the "floor" and go down for an easy copy of Fury Plate.
Boss: Fake Trio
- It was a dual boss in normal castle, and here comes the triple boss, with three zombies taking shape of Alucard's old friends, back in the days of Dracula's Curse. Fake Grant will climb the ceiling and drop daggers. Fake Trevor fights like a Belmont with his whip and a bone cross. Fake Sypha will be flying all the time, and will cast her three spells, and create Fake Trevor Zombie (while he is already a zombie) if Fake Trevor is defeated.
- You shall still take out them one by one. Fake Grant is easy to dodge and has least threat. Fake Sypha has nasty attack range and shall be handled fast. Fake Trevor also has good range but acts slow. Take your choice.