- Save Room: (29,17)
- Warp Room: none
- Exits: (34,15) to Black Marble Gallery, and (25,17) to Reverse Caverns
- Powerups: none
- Relics: none
- Enemies: Flying Zombie, Gargoyle (lv35), Nova Skeleton, Slinger, Wight, Wraith
- Boss: none
- Items: Delicious Meal, Meal Ticket, Opal
- From Black Marble Gallery, the long carridor has a Wraith and some Wights. While the Wraith can grab you and choke some damage, he is the third enemy carrying the infamous Muramasa, after Vandal Sword and Scarecrow. The Wights will be knocked back whenever taking hit, and while they are slow, their sword swing can attack further than it looks like.
- The other room is also in a zig-zag pattern, but with Wights, Slingers, Nova Skeletons, Flying Zombies and Gargoyles. While the pots contain rather common items, the Gargoyles have another Sega Saturn exclusive weapon, the Double Blade Axe. At lower right corner is a save room, and the lower left leads to Reverse Caverns.