King's Quest is an adventure game series developed by Sierra Entertainment. It is widely considered the classic series of the golden era of adventure games and primarily built the reputation of the company following the success of the first installment, the first "3D" adventure game. Roberta Williams, co-founder and former co-owner of Sierra, designed all of the King's Quest games.
King's Quest chronicles the saga of the royal family of the Kingdom of Daventry through their various trials and adventures. The story takes place over two generations and across many lands, including Kolyma, Serenia, Eldritch, Llewdor, and the Land of the Green Isles.
- Wizard and the Princess (1980)/Adventure in Serenia (1982)
- King's Quest: Quest for the Crown (1984, 1990 - enhanced Sierra's Creative Interpreter remake)
- King's Quest II: Romancing the Throne (1985)
- King's Quest III: To Heir Is Human (1986)
- King's Quest IV: The Perils of Rosella (1988)
- King's Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder! (1990)
- King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow (1992)
- King's Questions, a King's Quest trivia game (1994)
- King's Quest VII: The Princeless Bride (1994)
- King's Quest: Mask of Eternity (1998)
- King's Quest (Telltale Games) (2011)
King's Quest series
Main titles: 1: Quest for the Crown · 2: Romancing the Throne · 3: To Heir is Human · 4: The Perils of Rosella · 5: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder! · 6: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow · 7: The Princeless Bride · 8: Mask of Eternity · King's Quest
Pages in category "King's Quest"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- King's Quest
- King's Quest Collection
- King's Quest II: Romancing the Throne
- King's Quest III: To Heir is Human
- King's Quest IV: The Perils of Rosella
- King's Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder!
- King's Quest VI: Heir Today, Gone Tomorrow
- King's Quest: Mask of Eternity
- King's Quest: Quest for the Crown