|Developer(s)||Hudson Soft, Capcom|
Mickey Mouse games are based on the Disney character of the same name.
Kemco Crazy Castle series:
- Mickey Mouse I (a.k.a. The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 1)
- Mickey Mouse II (a.k.a. The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 2)
- Mickey Mouse III (a.k.a. Kid Klown in Night Mayor World)
- Mickey Mouse IV (a.k.a. Garfield Labyrinth)
- Mickey Mouse V: Magical Wands
- Mickey's Dangerous Chase
- Magical Quest series:
- The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse
- The Great Circus Mystery Starring Mickey & Minnie
- Mickey to Donald - Magical Adventure 3
- Magical Tetris Challenge
- Disney's Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse
- Disney's Hide and Sneak
- Fantasia: Music Evolved
- Mickey Mania: The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse
- Mickey Mousecapade
- Mickey no Tokyo Disneyland Daibōken
- Mickey's Adventures in Numberland
- Mickey's Racing Adventure
- Mickey's Safari in Letterland
- Mickey's Space Adventure
- Mickey's 123: The Big Surprise Party: An Educative Game, was released for MS-DOS and Amiga on June 20, 1990 on Europe, Developed by Distinctive Software. This game was starring for Mickey Mouse to find a friends in the Party.
- Mickey's Crossword Puzzle Maker: An Puzzle Maker, was released for Apple II and MS-DOS on 1991, Published by Legacy Software.
- Mickey's Jigsaw Puzzle: An Puzzle Game, was released for Amiga and MS-DOS on 1991. This game was starring for Mickey Mouse and the Classic Disney Characters.
- Mickey's Colors & Shapes: Was released for PC on 1991 on Europe. The game helps young children to start visually identifying shapes and color matching, while Mickey talks and provides supportive feedback for the puzzles presented as magic. Minnie Mouse is Assistant.
- Mickey's Runaway Zoo: Was released for MS-DOS and Amiga on 1991 on Europe. This game, Mickey and Goofy team up to return all of the animals back to the zoo.
- Mickey's ABC's - A Day at the Fair: An Second Educative Game as Letters, was released for MS-DOS and Amiga on 1992 on Europe. This game was starring for Mickey and The Classic Characters to respond on play Letters on Alphabet.
- Mickey's Memory Challenge: A Card Memory and Puzzle Game, was a Released for MS-DOS and Amiga on 1993 on United Kingdom and Published by Infogrames, This game was featuring on Mickey Mouse and the Disney Character Stars, Including by Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers, Talespin or The Little Mermaid.
- Mickey's Speedway USA
- Mickey's Ultimate Challenge
Educational: Mickey in the Great Outdoors · 123: The Big Surprise Party · ABC's: A Day at The Fair · Jigsaw Puzzles · Colors & Shapes · Memory Challenge · Follow the Reader · Safari in Letterland · Adventures in Numberland · Mickey Mouse Toddler · Typing Adventure
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.