This page needs to be split into subpages. Some games appear to be by Nextech, some by Gau Entertainment
Please split this category up and change the categorization of its member pages, then remove this template.
|Established||September 28 1992|
Nex Entertainment, formerly known as GAU Entertainment and Nextech, is a Japanese game developer. The company usually does not market or publish the games it develops, instead they primarily develop games for other companies on a contract basis. Their clients include Sega, Capcom, Namco, Takara, Taito, Atlus, and Square Enix.
Nex Entertainment was originally founded as GAU Entertainment. Two years later, the company merged into Nextech, which was eventually bought by Sega in 1997. Nex Entertainment re-emerged as a third-party developer in 2003.
Game Boy Advance
- Dynasty Tactics 2
- Lupin III: Columbus no Isan wa Akenisomaru
- Lupin III: Lupin ni wa Shi o, Zenigata ni wa Koi o
- Resident Evil: Code: Veronica X
- Resident Evil: Survivor 2: Code: Veronica
- Shining Tears
- Shining Wind
- Shirachuu Tankenbu
- Time Crisis 3
- Battle Arena Toshinden Remix
- Battle Arena Toshinden U.R.A
- Choro Q Park
- Cyber Speedway
- Linkle Liver Story
- Pro Yakyuu Greatest Nine '98
- Pro Yakyuu Greatest Nine '98 Summer Action
- Resident Evil
This category has only the following subcategory.