Pipework Software is a software development company and part of Foundation 9 Entertainment, the largest independent game developer in North America, Pipeworks Software, Inc. began life as an independent studio with senior artists, designers, and programmers from such titles as Tribes, Pro Pilot, Populous, Aces, 3D Ultra, Front Page Sports, and Coaster. Pipeworks is a key developer of software and technology for current generation consoles. Based in Eugene, Oregon, the studio is known for its underlying technologies, which give game developers the tools to create game content. Pipeworks develops games for platforms including the Xbox, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo GameCube and Wii. Some of their recent titles include Rampage: Total Destruction for the PlayStation 2, Nintendo GameCube, and Wii; and Prince of Persia: Revelations for PlayStation Portable.
Pipeworks is noted for creating the boot ROM for the Microsoft Xbox and Xbox 360 consoles, including the opening animated sequences.
- Xbox System Demo, 2000
- Xbox Boot ROM, 2001
- GLOM, 2001
- Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee, October 2002 (Nintendo GameCube, Xbox)
- Godzilla: Save the Earth, November 2004 (PlayStation 2, Xbox)
- Prince of Persia: Revelations, December 2005 (PlayStation Portable)
- Rampage: Total Destruction, April and November 2006 (Nintendo GameCube, PlayStation 2, Wii)
- Xbox 360 Boot ROM, 2005
- Prince of Persia: Rival Swords, March 2007 (PlayStation Portable, Wii)
- NHRA DragRacing Countdown to the Championship, 2007 (PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable)
- Godzilla: Unleashed, 2007 (Wii, PlayStation 2)
- Boogie, 2007 (PlayStation 2)