ScummVM is a free and open source software project to reimplement the game executables of classic adventure games in portable C++ so that they can be run on modern computers, such as Windows and Macintosh systems, Linux, AmigaOS (3.x, 4.0, and its clones MorphOS and AROS), Palm OS, PocketPC, Dreamcast, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS, Wii, Symbian (SeriesXX and UIQ) and iPhone/iPod Touch platforms.
Pages in category "ScummVM"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- Fatty Bear's Birthday Surprise
- Flight of the Amazon Queen
- Freddi Fish 2: The Case of the Haunted Schoolhouse
- Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell
- Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch
- Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- Freddi Fish and the Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds
- Full Throttle (1995)