- Releases of the game with the simple title Tetris
- Tetris (Mirrorsoft): Among the first commercially distributed releases of Tetris in 1988, primarily in Europe.
- Tetris (Spectrum Holobyte): Published primarily in the United States in 1988 by the American sister company of Mirrorsoft.
- Tetris (BPS): Published primarily in Japan in 1988, including for the Famicom. Development lead by Henk Rogers.
- Tetris (Sega): The original Japanese arcade release which established Tetris as a popular arcade game. This version was converted for play on the Mega Drive, but Sega cancelled its release, and is now one of the most valuable cartridges available for the system.
- Tetris (Atari): The American arcade game which Atari used as a template for its Tengen releases on the NES.
- Tetris (Tengen): The unlicensed NES game which was released before Nintendo's official release. Served as the basis for Vs. Tetris in arcades.
- Tetris (NES): The official Nintendo release of the game.
- Tetris (Game Boy): The pack-in cartridge that helped propel Nintendo's first handheld system to popularity.
After the Game Boy version, many Tetris titles begin to vary in order to differentiate themselves. However, a few more instances of game being released under the original title appear:
Pages in category "Tetris"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.