Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Releases of the game with the simple title Tetris
- Tetris (Mirrorsoft): Published in Europe in 1988. Among the first commercially distributed releases of Tetris.
- Tetris (Spectrum Holobyte): Published in the United States in 1988 by the American sister company of Mirrorsoft. Among the first commercially distributed releases of Tetris.
- Tetris (BPS): Published in Japan in 1988 for multiple home computers and the Famicom. Development lead by Henk Rogers.
- Tetris (Sega): Released in Japan in 1988. This version was converted for play on the Mega Drive, but Sega cancelled its release.
- Tetris (Atari): The American arcade game which Atari used as a template for its Tengen releases on the NES.
- Tetris (Tengen): The unlicensed NES game which was released before Nintendo's official release. Served as the basis for Vs. Tetris in arcades.
- Tetris (NES): The licensed NES game produced by Nintendo.
- Tetris (Game Boy): The pack-in cartridge that helped propel Nintendo's first handheld system to popularity.
After the Game Boy version, many Tetris titles begin to vary in order to differentiate themselves. However, a few more instances of game being released under the original title appear:
- Tetris (CD-i): A version of Tetris published in 1991 for the Phillips CD-i.
- Tetris (WonderSwan Color): A version of Tetris published in 2002 for Bandai's color handheld system.
- Tetris (EA Mobile): The smart phone app published in 2008 for Android and iPhone.
Pages in category "Tetris"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.