|Preceded by||Danger Mouse: Quiz|
|Followed by||Power of Mouse: Danger Mouse Version|
Danger Mouse is a platform game, which was released by Zed Worldwide for mobile phones on April 25, 2011; it is based on the Cosgrove-Hall and Thames Television animated series of the same name and, like Danger Mouse: Quiz, released under the license from Fremantle International, who now own the rights for Cosgrove-Hall's Thames-era shows. It is the fifth official title in the Danger Mouse series.
The player must direct both Danger Mouse and his faithful assistant Penfold around sixteen levels. This is the first time Penfold is directly controllable in the series to collect all the "DM" badges, and reach the exits, in the shortest possible times. Both characters must be switched between to solve various puzzles, but if one or both of them should get stuck the level will have to be restarted.
Table of Contents
- Episode 1: HQ Hiccups
- Episode 2: Feeling Flushed
- Episode 3: Tip-toe Two-step
- Episode 4: Mind the Doors
- Episode 5: Temple Tantrums
- Episode 6: Knock, Knock, Knock
- Episode 7: Don't wake the...
- Episode 8: Not Safe to Drink
- Episode 9: The Red Carpet
- Episode 10: Prisoner Penfold
- Episode 11: Under the Weather
- Episode 12: Getting the Wind Up
- Episode 13: Head in the Clouds
- Episode 14: I'm Not Getting In That!
- Episode 15: Lacking in Atmosphere
- Episode 16: Stop That Toad!