From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
- 2: Use this key on the mobile keypad, to make Danger Mouse (or Penfold) jump vertically and climb up ladders; you can also use "up" on the D-Pad.
- 8: Use this key to make Danger Mouse (or Penfold) jump diagonally, and climb down ladders; you can also do this by pressing "down" on the D-Pad.
- 4 and 6: Use these two keys to make Danger Mouse (or Penfold) walk left and right; you may also do this by pressing "left" and "right" on the D-Pad.
- 5: Use this key to make Danger Mouse (or Penfold) perform an action, shown by a lightbulb; you can also do this by pressing "centre" on the D-Pad.
- 1 and 3: Use these two keys to make Danger Mouse (or Penfold) jump left and right; oddly enough, you cannot do these jumps by use of the D-Pad.
- 0: Use this key to activate "Camera Mode"; you can then use the D-Pad to move the camera all around the level (and press 0 again to deactivate it).
- Left Softkey: Use this key to switch between Danger Mouse and Penfold; when a character's dialogue is on screen, you can also use this to skip it.
- Right Softkey: Use this key to pause the game; from it, you may choose to continue the game, restart the current level, or return to the main menu.
Danger Mouse's moves
- 5: If you press this key while controlling Danger Mouse and an enemy (that is not an alligator or robo-bomb) is walking towards him, he will kick out; however, if you press it while he is standing near Penfold, he will pick him up. You can then press 4 or 6 to walk (at a reduced speed), while holding him, 5 again to throw him across a gap (or 2 to throw him high up), and 8 to put him down - and one throw might take a while before you get it right.
- 5: If you press this key while controlling Penfold after the seventh episode, it shall activate his shield, which allows him to pass through electric force fields while on vertically-moving platforms; however, he can't move when it is activated (unless he is in a zero-gravity environment!), so once he has passed through an electric force field, you'll have to press 5 to deactivate it again (oddly enough, it also doesn't protect him against enemy contact).