This page is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.
This article could use an infobox! If there is already an infobox on this page, it may need more information. If you have any basic knowledge of the game, please Game template.to this page by using the
This article does not have any categories that specifically relate to the game. Help usin order to make it easier for other users to find this page.
|Dark Sun: Shattered Lands|
|Preceded by||Forgotten Realms: Unlimited Adventures|
|Followed by||Dark Sun: Wake of the Ravager|
|Series||Dungeons & Dragons|
|Twitch||Dark Sun: Shattered Lands Channel|
|YouTube Gaming||Dark Sun: Shattered Lands Channel|
The Dark Sun games were a commercial failure, but a player today might still be curious to try them out. If this is the case, the following party allows to get the widest experience of skills in one game:
- Half-giant gladiator
- Mul psionicist/cleric
- Thrikreen psionisict/druid
- Half-elf psionicist/preserver
This party features:
- All three Dark Sun exclusive races: half-giant, mul (half-dwarf), and thrikreen (insectoid).
- All three classes implemented for the first time in a D&D game: gladiator, druid, and psionicist.
- An almost complete array of magic and psionic powers: three psionicists for the 3 different sets of psionic powers; one preserver (magic-user) for the magic spells; one druid and one cleric for three of the five elements of clerical spells. The cleric can also turn undead.
- Two heavy-armored, close-combat fighters (gladiator and cleric) and two light-armored, long-range fighters (druid and preserver).
- Half-elves are less skilled than elves in magic spells, but only the former ones can be resurrected in case they die.
Table of Contents
Dungeons & Dragons series