From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
- : Moves Jack.
- : Interacts with weapons.
- : Displays the currently equipped weapon graphic or equips the last used (or only available) weapon.
- : Unequips the currently used weapon; enables boxing mode.
- , : Equips a new weapon in relation to the currently equipped weapon. Pressing scrolls through the list (as seen in the start menu) downwards, pressing scrolls upwards. If only one weapon is available, either direction will select it.
- : Moves the camera around Jack.
- : Displays the start menu. Contains Save & Load options, the disarm menu, current weapons list, and various other options.
- : Ducks.
- : Dives.
- : When near a flat wall, Jack will press up against it and can creep side to side, can also pop out if next to a corner or peek to see around it.
- : Nothing by itself. + uses Shadow on the targeted enemy, if in range.
- : Fires the currently equipped weapon.
- : Centers camera behind Jack, locks onto enemies.
- : Changes to first person mode, enables aiming, can fire while in first person mode.
- : Grabs an enemy if close enough and uses them as a human shield.
When using a scoped weapon and the Z button is pressed.
- : Performs a disarm vs an enemy with a gun, if random disarms are disabled, can be used in conjunction with other buttons. Performs a throw vs an enemy without a gun. Can cancel an enemy's throw if pressed soon after the enemy initializes its throw.
- : Kicks.
- : Punches.
- : Defends in the facing direction.
- : Changes to first person mode, only used for looking.