- : Press up to advance one "space" forward.
- : Press down to perform an about-face.
- : Press left to turn 90 degrees to the left.
- : Press right to turn 90 degrees to the right
- : Press A to open a door in front of you, or to accept a menu selection.
- : Press B to access the command menu. Use up and down to scroll through the options. Press B again to return control to the game.
- : Press the Start button to begin a new game, and press it mid-game to toggle the music on or off.
- : Press Select to bring up the save game menu from you can choose to save your current game, or continue playing.
Status and Commands
|Level||Your current level of experience. The highest level is 21.|
|AP||Your current attack power. This determines how likely you are to hit, and how much damage you can inflict. Note that having a high AP does not mean that an enemy can't dodge your attack.|
|AC||Your current Armor Class. This determines how likely you are to dodge an attack, and how much damage an enemy can inflict upon you. A higher AC means you are more likely to escape from an attack.|
|HP||Your current amount of health. The game is over if you are reduced to 0 hit points.|
|EX||Your current number of experience points. See the experience level chart below to determine when each new level will occur.|
|Gold||The current amount of Gold that you have collected. Use it to buy equipment and items.|
|たたかう||Fight||Attack an enemy that you see before you.|
|もちもの||Items||Utilize one of the items in your inventory.|
|にげる||Escape||Attempt to run away from an enemy that you encounter|
|しらべる||Examine||Look closely at an object that you see, or search the space around you.|
|はなす||Speak||Attempt to communicate with another person that you see before you.|