Potions are split into two main categories, recovery and ailment curing.
Health potions come in five types, each restoring a fixed amount of health over the course of a few seconds.
- Minor Healing Potion : 30 health
- Light Healing Potion : 60 health
- Healing Potion : 100 health
- Greater Healing Potion : 180 health
- Super Healing Potion : 320 health
Some classes receive more health: Necromancer, Sorceress, and Druid receive the listed amount; Amazon, Paladin, and Assassin receive 50% more; Barbarian receives 100% more than the listed amount.
Mana potions come in five types, each restoring a fixed amount of mana over the course of a few seconds.
- Minor Mana Potion : 20 mana
- Light Mana Potion : 40 mana
- Mana Potion : 80 mana
- Greater Mana Potion : 150 mana
- Super Mana Potion : 250 mana
Some classes receive more mana: Barbarian receives the listed amount; Amazon, Paladin, and Assassin receive 50% more; Necromancer, Sorceress, and Druid receive 100% more.
Rejuvenation potions heal both health and mana instantly rather than over time.
- Rejuvenation Potion : restores 35% life/mana
- Full Rejuvenation Potion : restores 100% life/mana
Maxes out your Stamina for thirty seconds.
Instantly cures poison. Another way to remedy poison is to go to the town's magic user/potion seller; they will heal you and remove the poison effect.
Removes the player from frozen/chilled status, and gives a bonus to cold resistance and maximum cold resistance for thirty seconds.