|Dragon's Lair: Escape from Singe's Castle|
|Developer(s)||Advanced Microcomputer Systems|
|System(s)||Amstrad CPC, ZX Spectrum, Commodore 64|
|Preceded by||Dragon's Lair (computer)|
|Neoseeker Related Pages|
|Twitch||Dragon's Lair: Escape from Singe's Castle Channel|
|YouTube Gaming||Dragon's Lair: Escape from Singe's Castle Channel|
Dragon's Lair: Escape from Singe's Castle is the sequel to the home computer version of Dragon's Lair.
The rapids have two sections - boulders, and whirlpools.
When navigating the boulders, you will see a visual cue indicating whether you should take the left, right or center (up) path. Push the joystick in the correct direction to continue. There are four boulder screens
Near the whirlpools, you can freely move left or right, and can paddle down the river faster.
Both the boulder and whirlpool sections are repeated twice.
Press fire to jump over the black squares that appear at the bottom of the screen. Also, you will need to run past the balls as they roll to the left and right of the corridor.
Surivive for 1 minute to continue to the next screen.
- Dodge the hand by jumping left.
- Dodge the orb's attack be jumping back right.
- Strike the hand.
- Jump up to avoid the second orb attack.
- Dodge left.
- Dodge downward.
- The orb will release an energy disk that will fly in circles. Jump over it each time it passes by; the best time to dodge is when it is behind the pedistal.
- Dodge the lightning attack by moving right.
- A second energy disk will start circling. Jump over each time it approaches.
- Dodge upward to jump onto the throne.
The lizard king section is a maze where you have to retrieve your sword.
- This section is a stub. Help us , and you get a cookie.
You will need to fly a mechanical horse down a corridor. There are two obstacles:
- A sphere-like obstacle that will reduce the sideways movement of the horse.
- A wall, which is fatal to Dirk.
Survive for 90 seconds to continue.
- Dodge the wall fire by moving right.
- Dodge up.
- Slash the snakes
- Dodge right to the open portcullis
- Slash the spider.
- Move left.
- Slash the second spider.
- Jump down.
- After the wood barrier on the right is destroyed, jump left.
- Jump right to avoid the spider.
- Crawl to the right to escape.
At the beginning of the level, you will be shown a path through the room, which you will use to reach the exit on the left.
The floor will continuously change patterns, but as long as you try to follow the path, you should be safe from harm.
When the bat approaches, swing your sword to kill it.
Run to the gap at the upper left portion, and stand near it. The mudman on the right should build a mud bridge you can use by attempting to attack.
When it is complete, run back to avoid the mudman. When it sinks back into the gap, run across to the ledge and jump across the mud pit.