This page is for logging changes to the US version of Drift City. When a new version is announced, place a new heading above the first one with the version number, then place a summarised overview of the changes. Do not directly copy/paste text from the announcement(s)!
- New car: MP3p (Peugeot 307)
- New Paints
- Glossy Dark Grey
- Glossy Dark Teal added
- New decals
- Basic Two-Line
- Super Lightning
- Other new items
- Nickname Change (Costs 198 G-Coin, and must wait 60 days after use before it can be used again.)
- Bug fixes
- Fixed loophole in All chat channel by which typing "/all" or "!" before a message bypassed chat flood filters.
- New vehicles
- Myth V7 (based on a Saab 9-5 Aero)
- Natura (V class variable) (Porsche Carerra GT)
- New Items
- Mk II Aero kits for Advance, Laputa, Ensony, OMD SS, Eric, Dreamer, Fondo, Tokio, Invention, Maxi, Above, Spirit, Viper, URe3, Gigas, Tyrant, Duel
- Aero kits for Titan, Myth and Natura
- Standard Denim Blue and Carmine paints (to match their glossy counterparts)
- Volk Rims
- Union Wing
- New Features
The card has three slots, each awarding a possible prize. Slot 3 is the only slot that doesn't award something 100% of the time. Slot 1 can award one of the following:
- Super Restoration Kit
- Hyper Restoration Kit
- Mittron Enhancer Booster
- Auto Quick-Slot (7 Days)
- Item Drink (3 Days)
- Mittron Fuel Booster (7 Days)
- Auto Fill-Up (7 Days)
- Sticker Glue (3 Days)
- Turbo man (7 Days)
Slot 2 gives:
- 10,000 Mito
- 20,000 Mito
- 50,000 Mito
- 100,000 Mito
- 200,000 Mito
- 500,000 Mito
- 1,000,000 Mito
And slot 3, when it awards a prize will give:
- V1 Natura
- V2 Natura
- V3 Natura
- V4 Natura
- V5 Natura
- V6 Natura
- V7 Natura
- V8 Natura
- Reinstatement of custom Crew Marks (feature was disabled at Closed Beta)
- Undercity available in Koinonia
- Email-like user-to-user mail system
- Wager Battle (A battle zone mod to allow rooms in which users can bet on their performance)
- Gifting of Drift Shop items.
- Rear-vision mirror (Toggled by pressing . Position adjustable on-screen to user's desire)
- Feature Improvements
- Improvements to Walkie-Talkie - Merged with Crew manager and new mail system to form the "Drift City Communication Center"
- Redesigned menu - Help menu and options are included in this menu
- New graphics shader which produces smoother motion rendering and more dramatic vehicle lighting effects.
- "Hacking Preventions" - Unknown what this really means.
- Modification of how speed and acceleration affect booster performance
- Glossy paints are able to be removed when auctioning a vehicle
- Rush Time system changed; Active all the time, starts whenever 10 or more people enter the Rush Time Zone.
- Support for GamePads
- Instated Real Match Battle schedule
- Fixed bug with hidden Semi-channels 4 and 5
- New cars: Dodge Caliber, Chrysler Crossfire
- New feature: Semi-Channel Battles. This game mode is like normal Channel Battles, but for lower-leveled teams. Three semi-channels have been added for this purpose.
- New Drift Shop items: Beige and Electric Orange paints, Moti wheels (mito, +3 speed, +1 accel), Mittron Fuel Booster (50% off fuel costs at station)
- Minor changes to server select screen
- Draw distance option in the F7 menu now has 8 levels instead of 4. Draw distance with the best option effectively doubles the draw distance radius.
- Changes to F3 window in preparation for battle items. Battle items have been announced to be part of the next update.
v0.11j (Stage 2)
- Add: Rush Time
- Add: Crew Leader Change
- Add: Filling Station in Crew Center under "Enter Channel Battle."
- Change: Field Unification. Channel Select is now Gate Select.
- Change: Channel owners now get a cut of all fuel costs on both gates depending on whether the channel is major or minor and how many times the owner has captured the channel consecutively.
- Change: Part modification level is now visible without mousing over
- Change: Fuel station appearance revamped
- Change: Pressing Enter while sending a blank whisper removes the whisper recipient from the chat window instead of remaining. Pressing Enter again returns keyboard focus to the game controls.
- Change: Key bind for hiding the chat window is now ` (grave accent) instead of F9.
- Drift Shop items rearranged
- Several compatibility fixes for running at nonstandard resolution
- Bug fixes?
- Removed ability to purchase Infinity Wing with mito. Infinity Wing is now a G coin item in the Drift Shop.