From StrategyWiki, the video game walkthrough and strategy guide wiki
- Detailed instructions are difficult to generate for this round since it involes a tremendous amount of pushing Emerald Frames around. The two of the three right-most frames should be positioned below the right Medusa, as well as to the left of the right Medusa. All the while you must watch out for the Don Medusa moving back and forth.
- Use the third of the right-most frames to pin the Don Medusa against the tree above the right Medusa. In the process, you will have collected two Heart Frames, and you can collect the Heart Frame in the lower right corner.
- From the remaining group of frames, push the one on the far right up and to the left so that it stops below the top Medusa. Head straight down and collect three more Heart Frames.
- Push the top Emerald Frame to the left until it is next to the left Medusa. Then come back and collect the Heart Frame in the middle of the Emerald Frames. Push the frame below down one space, and the push the frame on your left all the way to the left wall. Collect the Heart Frame in the lower left corner.
- Now push any two remaining Emerald Frames up to the top wall, to either side of the top Medusa. Then collect the Heart Frame in the upper left corner, and then the key.
- Collect the Heart Frame in the upper right corner. Staying on the right side of the room, push the Emerald Frame above and below the chest one space to the left. Then push the middle frame down.
- Standing on the chest, push the Emerald Frame down three spaces. Then return to the chest and push the frame on your left two spaces to the left, then down to the trees below. Push the two frames on either side of you over to the Medusas. Collect the Heart Frame in the upper left corner.
- Come to the center and collect the top three Heart Frames, but leave the last one since the Medusas will kill you if you take it. Do head down the alleys to the left and right to collect both Heart Frames between the Medusas.
- Stand between the two lower Emerald Frames, and push them both one space away from the middle. Walk up to the chest, and push of the Emerald Frame on either side of the chest into the middle and then down to the Heart Frame below. Then push it to one side and then down. Then come back to the chest and do the same thing with the other Emerald Frame and deposit it on the opposite side of the Heart Frame.
- Now you can collect the Heart Frame and head back up to get the key. Run straight up the center, and you should be able to avoid the Gols' fireballs.
- Walk up and counter-clockwise around the outside edge of the room until you reach the treasure chest. Push the Emerald Frame below the chest to the right, blocking the Medusa's view down. Then push the other frame to the right two spaces and up one space so that you can safely collect the nearby Heart Frame. You'll get two egg shots.
- Walk up to either Skull and shoot it twice to remove it from the screen. Collect the two Heart Frames above the Skulls, and you'll get four more egg shots. Push the two outside Emerald Frames up, and push the upper middle frame to the right.
- Walk up to the upper right Gol and shoot it twice to remove it from the screen. Collect the two Heart Frames above, and then shoot both Snakeys twice to remove them from the screen and give you access to the last Heart Frame.
- This last step must be executed very carefully. You need to shoot the Skull to the left as soon as you collect the last Heart Frame so that it doesn't kill you. Once you egg it, the other Skull will go off to the left, and you can push the egg to the left until you can get access to the path down to the key below.
- Walk up to the Emerald Frame closest to you, push it two spaces to the left, down four spaces, right five spaces, and up to the right of the right Medusa.
- Walk up the left alley, collecting the Heart Frames on either side below the upper Emerlad Frame. Let the Leeper bounce past the frame, and then push it up two spaces without touching the Leeper. Immediately run back down.
- Position yourself in the middle of the upper half of the patch of grass below the left Medusa. Wait for the Leeper to jump into the space between the left Medusa and the Heart Frame, and fall asleep.
- Return to the upper right corner, collect the two Heart Frames beyond the boulders, and then push the Emerald Frame down until it is one space away from the bottom wall, left six spaces, up four spaces, right three spaces, and down two spaces so that it sits to the left of the right Medusa.
- Collect the last two Heart Frames and the collect the key.
- Follow the path past the Snakey, and collect the two Heart Frames on the left side of the room.
- Come back to the Snakey. Shoot it once and push the egg into the water, but do not hop on. Instead, head to the right and down, and push the Emerald Frame down two spaces. Wait at that location for the egg to float by.
- When the egg reaches you, hop on it and immediately move to the left and push the Emerlad Frame closest to the Medusa to the left. Then use the egg to cross back to the top to collect another Heart Frame and activate the Ladder power.
- Walk to the right wall, and use the Ladder to cross the water. Push the Emerald Frame next to the chest down, and then walk across the chest to collect the last Heart Frame. Then collect the key.