< Fable IIJump to navigation Jump to search
Melee Legendary Weapons
There are 6 melee Legendary Weapons in total.
- Augment(s): Flame
- Damage: 67
- Type: Mace
- Location: Within the Westcliffe Demon Door.
- Augment(s): Discipline & Stoneskin
- Damage: 96
- Type: Axe
- Location: Obtain a perfect score at the Crucible (all 8 rounds).
- Augment(s): Bewitching, Devastation & Killerwatt
- Damage: 91
- Type: Katana
- Location: Jump from Garth’s Tower in Brightwood into Archon’s Knot tomb and make your way through it. As you are exiting you will come across a treasure chest with the Daichi inside.
- Augment(s): Barkskin
- Damage: 78
- Type: Hammer
- Location: Within the Oakfield Demon Door.
- Augment(s): Scourge
- Damage: 58
- Type: Long sword
- Location: The Temple of Shadows. Sacrifice 2000 points worth of people at the temple followed by sacrificing your husband or wife between the hours of 12:00-1:00.
The Rising Sun
- Augment(s): Righteous Violence
- Damage: 61
- Type: Cleaver
- Location: Donate a large amount of money to the Temple of Light, preferably 10,000 gold (the higher, the better your chance) between 12:00am and 1:00pm.
Ranged Legendary Weapons
There are four ranged Legendary Weapons in total.
- Augment(s): Barkskin & Lucky Charm
- Damage: 177
- Type: Blunderbuss
- Location: After completing the missions “Cold Comfort Farmer” and “The Blind Date”, you will be able to purchase Gile’s farm in Brightwood. Upon acquiring the farm, the previous owner will give you a key to the cellar and warn you not to go down there. Go inside regardless and head towards the back of the cave where there will be a spot for you to dig the Enforcer up.
- Augment(s): Barkskin, Discipline & Fear Itself
- Damage: 81
- Type: Turret Rifle
- Location: Within the Wraithmarsh Demon Door.
- Augment(s): Bewitching, Flame & Ghoul
- Damage: 119
- Type: Crossbow
- Location: Reward for killing all 50 gargoyles scattered throughout Albion.
The Red Dragon
- Augment(s): Devastation & Lucky Charm
- Damage: 41
- Type: Pistol
- Location: Place first in the Westcliff Shooting Range.
There are two DLC Weapons in total.
- Augment(s): None (3 available slots)
- Damage: 22
- Type: Sword
- Location: Inside the chest at the end of the Chamber of Fate (Fable 2 Limited Edition DLC exclusive).
- Augment(s): Fear Itself, Golden Touch & Stoneskin
- Damage: 78
- Type: Cutlass
- Location: Halls of the Dead (Fable 2 Limited Edition DLC exclusive).