< FalloutJump to navigation Jump to search
Some of the information given might be inaccurate.
- 500 kxp - Kill all twenty rats in the Vault 13 cavern.
- 750 xp - Calm the rebel faction by talking with Theresa.
- 700 xp - Access both of the learning terminals at the Vault 13 library.
- 1000 xp - Catch the water thief.
- 7500 xp - Return the Water Chip to the overseer.
SHADY SANDS (First Visit)
- 250 xp - Speak with Katrina. Choose the dialogue "Please Help Me..." and ask everything that appears in the menu.
- 100 xp - Convince Ian to join your group.
- Reward: Ian joins your group
- 990 kxp - Kill all nine of the radscorpions in the radscorpion caves. Ask Seth to send you there. Also, take the tail off of one dead radscorpion.
- 500 xp - You will get this after you kill all nine of the radscorpions.
- 250 xp - Make a radscorpion poison antidote. Speak with Razlo during the day and tell him that you have some radscorpion flesh.
- Reward: Antidote against poison.
- 400 xp - Heal Jarvis, Seth's brother. He is suffering from the effects of the radscorpion poison; use the antidote that Razlo gave you on him.
- 500 xp - Tell the farmer in the brahmin-pen area of Shady Sands about crop rotation. You'll need high (40%+) science skill in order to do this.
- 365 kxp - Kill all of the rats on Level I.
- 525 kxp - Kill all of the rats on Level II.
- 840 kxp - Kill all of the rats on Level III.
- 500 xp - Reach the command center. It is buried under rock.
SHADY SANDS (Second Visit)
- 0 xp - Get quest to release Tandi from the Khan raider camp.
- Reward: Spear, two Stimpacks
KHAN RAIDER CAMP (First Visit)
- 400 xp - Release Tandi without using any violence
- Reward: Tandi joins your group
SHADY SANDS (Third Visit)
- 500 xp - Return Tandi to Shady Sands.
- Reward: 500 dollars
KHAN RAIDER CAMP (Second Visit)
- 1125 kxp - Kill all of the Raiders.
- 400 xp - Free the two female slaves that Garl is holding.
(experience for killing Killlian and Neal is not available)
- 400 xp - Kill the assassin - 250 kxp - Kill the assassin
- 500 xp - Secure Gizmo's confession.
- Reward: Choice of shotgun and 100 shells
- Reward: Choice of shotgun and 100 shells
- 600 xp - Kill Gizmo and speak with Lars after you assist Junktown's guards in the death of Gizmo.
- Reward: $500
- 425 kxp - Kill Gizmo and Izo.
- 300 xp - Talk with Tycho; ask him to teach you some survival skills. Also ask him to join you.
- Reward: 5% increase to outdoorsman. Tycho joins your group.
- 1000 xp - Save Sinthia from the crazed raider.
- Reward: One free room at crash house
- 100 xp - Get Dogmeat out of Phil's house.
- Reward: Dogmeat joins your group.
- 400 xp - Steal Neal's urn and give it to Vinnie.
- 185 kxp - Kill the Skulz.
- 300 xp - Kill the Skulz.
- 500 xp - Speak with Lars after you assist Junktown's guards in the death of the Skulz.
- 250 xp - Straighten out the issues between Saul and Trish.
- 600 xp - Kill Killian for Gizmo. You'll kill most of Junktown this way as well.
- 530 kxp - Kill Doc Morbid and his guards.
- 345 kxp - Kill Lorenzo and his guards at the FLC.
- 975 kxp - Kill Hightower and his guards.
- 600 xp - Tell Decker that you have killed Hightower.
- Reward: $3000
- 575 kxp - Kill Priestess Jain and her minions.
- 700 xp - Tell Decker that you have killed Jain.
- Reward: $5000
- 980 kxp - Kill Decker.
- 1400 xp - Help the Hub police eliminate Decker.
- Reward: $1300. If ask Beth about Decker and tell her that you killed him, she'll give you six stimpacks.
- 500 xp - Blackmail Iguana Bob.
- Reward: A payment of $50+ every five days.
- 800 xp - Enter the Deathclaw cavern.
- 1000 kxp - Kill Deathclaw.
- 300 kxp - Kill the dying mutant.
- 1000 xp - Tell Butch and Rutger that mutants are causing the caravan disappearances.
- Reward: $800, 15% discount at Beth's Weapon Shop
- 100 xp - Lockpick all of the doors at Thieves' Circle
- 900 xp - Talk to Loxley and agree to find Hightower's necklace
- Reward: Lockpicks, flares
- 500 xp - Give Loxley the necklace.
- Reward: $3000, Electronic Lockpicks
- 570 kxp - Kill Raiders at Irwin's house.
- Reward: .223 Pistol
- 2000 xp - Buy water from the Water Merchants.
- Reward: 100 extra days until water runs out at Vault. 400 days (instead of 500) for you to kill the Mutants. This doesn't apply for Fallout 1.1.
- 2000 xp - Successfully complete the Glow quest.
- Reward: You join the Brotherhood.
- 100 xp - Read the ancient Brotherhood tape.
- 500 xp - Watch the initiate combat training.
- Reward: 5% Unarmed, 5% Melee skill increase
- 500 xp - Repair the Power Armor on Level 3.
- 100 xp - Read Vree's autopsy report.
- 580 kxp - Kill Raiders at the Hub.
- 1500 xp - Tell Talus that you have freed the initiate and accept the award.
- Reward: Rocket Launcher
Power Armor (15+ karma only)
- Reward: Rocket Launcher
- 1500 xp - Notify the Brotherhood of the military base.
- Reward: 4 paladins for military base assault
- 1425 kxp - Kill all of the robots on Level 2. - 950 kxp - Kill all of the robots on Level 3. - 650 kxp - Kill all of the robots on Level 4. - 475 kxp - Kill all of the robots on Level 6. - 1000 xp - Enter Level 5. This is really experience for fixing the power generator, but you get it if you enter Level 5. - 1600 kxp - Kill all of the robots on Level 5. - 400 xp - Read all of the holodiscs that you find here.
- 3340 kxp - Kill all random critters that attack you. This includes ghouls, glowing ghouls, and rats.
- 1550 kxp - Kill Super Mutants at watershed
- Reward: Four flares, four nuke-a-colas, flamethrower from the Ghoul in the Followers' library if you tell him that the mutants in the watershed are dead.
- 1960 kxp - Ask Set for information after you kill the super mutants at the Water Shed. He'll attack you if you do.
- 1000 xp - Repair the water pump.
- 2500 xp - Find the water chip.
- x520 kxp - Kill all of the deathclaws, the deathclaw mother, and the eggs. (x = number of deathclaws killed) - 1000 xp - Notify Gabriel that the deathclaws are dead.
- Discount at the Gun-Runners
- Free ammunition and weapons for you (choice 1)
- Ammunition, weapons, and armor for the Blades (choice 2)
- 1305 kxp - Kill all of the regulators.
- Reward: 5 stimpacks and money from Michael, MacRae (the door guard at the Blades) can teach you fighting skills
- 60 kxp - Kill Jon Zimmerman. - 2000 xp - Razor and the Blades gain control of Adytum. This happens once you have killed Zimmerman and all of the Regulators. - 200 xp - Convince Katja to join you.
- Reward: Katja joins your group.
- 1500 xp - Trick the mutants guarding the entrance. - 800 xp - Hack into the computer on Level I. - 2000 xp - Reach the last level, without being caught in the robes. - 1000 xp - Fix Mr. Handy. - 1000 xp - Overhear the Lieutenant and Van Haggen's conversation over Vault 13. - 10 K xp - Blow up the base.
--------- - 1650 kxp - Kill Morpheus and his guards. - 1000 xp - Kill Morpheus. - 750 xp - Bluff your way past the guards. - 1250 xp - Hack into the computer on Level 1.
- Reward: Location of Military Base
- 2000 xp - Free the prisoners on Level 2. - 1000 xp - Convince Gideon to give you a Psychic Nullifier. - 10 K xp - Blow up the Cathedral.