The Stellazzio Quest in Final Fantasy IX is a simple item quest with thirteen items. The Stellazzio are a set of star-shaped coins which are collected by 'Stella', a strange bird queen character who can be found in the City of Treno, north of the synth shop.
- Gemini: the fountain in the opening screen of Treno - if you interact with the fountain, it will ask you if you want to throw ten gil in. Throw ten gil in thirteen times and you will get the Gemini Stellazzio.
- Taurus: in Treno, behind the item shop - from the Treno opening screen, walk to the right into the slum area, go down the ladder. In the centre of the screen will be a man selling items, go behind his stall and you'll find the Taurus Stellazzio.
- Aries: in the village of Dali, in the windmill at the back of the upstairs
- Cancer: in Burmecia, behind a wooden cart on the left side of the first area
- Leo: Alexandria Castle, left tower, near the Neptune Statue and the entrance to harbor
- Virgo: the inn in the Black Mage Village
- Libra: the fountain in Madain Sari
- Scorpio: in Quan's dwelling - go down the rope and you'll find it near the treasure chest
- Saggitarius: Lindblum business district - from the lady selling gysahl pickles
- Capricorn: Daguerro, water path on the right of the entrance
- Aquarias: Ipsen's Castle - treasure box in hall
- Pisces: on the ship Invincible in a treasure box in the center of the ship
- Ophiuchus: also in Quan's Dwelling, appears after you've picked up Scorpio