- Area Enemies
- Assassin Bee -
- Chocobo -
- Dolmen -
- Ironside -
- League Mage - Only appears if the Awesome Sphere was given to New Yevon.
- League Master - Only appears if the Awesome Sphere was given to New Yevon.
- Leauge Warrior - Only appears if the Awesome Sphere was given to New Yevon.
- Queen Coeurl -
- Taromaiti -
- Watcher-A - Should be taken out first with physical attacks only. Will only appear before defeating the Machina Panzer boss found on the Thunder Plains.
- Watcher-R - Should be taken out first with physical attacks only. Will only appear before defeating the Machina Panzer boss found on the Thunder Plains.
- Watcher-S - Should be taken out first with physical attacks only. Will only appear before defeating the Machina Panzer boss found on the Thunder Plains.
- Yevon's Finest - Only appears if the Awesome Sphere was given to the Youth League.
- Yevon Striker - Only appears if the Awesome Sphere was given to the Youth League.
- YAU-71 - Only appears if the Awesome Sphere was given to the Youth League.
Once you land in Kilika, head to the second section of the port. The citizens will be demanding the guards open the gate and allow access to the temple. The guard give in and allows people through. Navigate through the forest to the temple to view Dona and Barthello reuniting. Episode Complete is awarded. The group is automatically returned to the airship.
You could leave it at that but you would be missing out on many items. Use the navigation panel on the airship to return back to Kilika. Arriving at the first Save Sphere, jump off the dock to the two side boats for chests with Ether and Mana Tablet x2. Jump back to the docks and head across the bridge. On the bridge you should find a two chests. Each containing a Remedy. Follow the bridge to the end for another chest with Phoenix Down x3. Head on to the second section of the Kilika docks. At the begining of the second section, head up the steps and to the left into Dona's hut. Inside her hut, head up to the top level for a chest with 3000 Gil. Exit her hut. Walk to the right, around the curve on the top level to open a chest with Light Curtain x3. Now cross the bridge to the second dock. If you head immediately to the right before the boat, you can find another chest. This one opens for a Lunar Curtain x3. Collect it and then walk on to the boat. If you talked to the man found here in every chapter you were able to visit Kilika and viewed the construction of the Youth League Headquarters, speak with him again. View the construction again, this time however the man will offer you the chance to send you over with a ferryman. Accept his offer. Viewing the scene through the sphere camera, watch the ferryman take Yuna over and dock at the pier. Navigate Yuna off the boat and to a white X that now appears on the mini-map. Press at this marker to receive the accessory Invincible. (In the International version this accessory is not at the white X, but instead in a chest just at the end of the dock.) This accessory allows the character wearing it to break the damage limit and inflict more than 9999 HP in damage. In this same area there is also a yellow X (or a small child) wondering around. Run after this marker to catch the child who will reward you with Georapella Coin x5. Return to the small boat and back to the main section of Kilika. Head up the second dock to a small set of steps. Before the steps you will find a chest with Dispel Tonic. Up the steps, there will be a chest with Star Curtain x3. Continue toward the Kilkia Woods.
There are no chests to open in the woods, there however is a chest on a hidden ledge. Walk to the north through the woods to the second path that leads to the right. At the curve of this path before it runs to the north, there are two trees. Set between those trees and you should be prompted to press . Do so and Yuna will jump to the ledge. On the ledge, collect the chest for a Arcane Lore. Jump back down to the woods and then head to the north to the temple.
Walk up the steps to the area right before the temple. Scattered here are chests that contain X-Potion, Ether and Mega-Potion. If you enter the room to the left a Megalixir can be found, and in the room to the right a Wall Ring and a Regen Bangle are in some chests. In the main temple, if you head into the Cloister of Trials, there are chests with Ether x2 and Cat's Bell. Next a chest can be found that either has a Turbo Ether x2 or, if you haven't collected it from before, Samurai Dressphere. Last chest is a Wizard Bracelet.