A tall street fighter, who wants to avenge his family, Dean differs from other characters a lot, so you'll need some time to get used to him. His throwing distance is very short, that's very bad for breaking objects and throwing enemies into other enemies. On the other hand, his Reaching Grab is really good for grabbing enemies at the distance, and his Shock Uppercut is great for stopping charging enemies.
- Fist: . If connects, you can perform a series of 4 strikes.
- Ground Blast: Hit enemy 3 times with fist, then /+ (instead of ).
- Slide Kick: Dash, then . If connects, you can perform a series of 4 strikes.
- Elbow Dive: Dash, then , .
- Backbreaker: Back grapple, then +.
- Reaching Grab: , , +, if facing right. Replace for , if facing left (doen't deal any damage, but grabs the enemy instead).
- Shock Uppercut: , , +, if facing right. Replace for , if facing left.
- Shock Spin: + (consumes part of your lifebar if hits someone).
- Lightning Strike: Fill your -meter, then front grapple, , +.