This article could use a cleanup in order to be more legible and/or presentable. Please help improve this article in any way possible. Remember to follow our editing guidelines when improving existing articles. If you can improve this page, please talk page., or help by discussing possible changes on the
These are the standard controls which are used by default.
- : Evade; get into/out of cover; mantle (climb); cover slip; make SWAT turn
- : Use/interact
- : Look at point of interest
- : Melee
- : Start/pause
- : See multiplayer scoreboard
- : See objective and squad status/orders
- : Aim/lean
- : Reload (second well-timed press: Active Reload)
- : Shoot, throw grenade, blind fire
Getting Into Cover
To reload your weapon (assuming you have ammunition), press . To reload faster, press twice. Success is a matter of timing and practice. There are three possibilities when attempting an active reload. If you succeed, you reload faster. If you achieve a perfect reload, you reload much faster and gain a small damage boost. If you fail, you spend more time reloading than if you did not try.