Five rooms, five challenges. Will you survive them all? Complete five of the most difficult challenges in the game and become truly worthy of your Spartan blood.
The first challenge is unlocked after beating the game. Here Kratos must test the might of his magic by burning 50 soldiers with Efreet. No blades are allowed, but gauntlets are ok. They must all die by the flame.
- Group soldiers together to kill 4-5 at a time.
- If the Cyclopes that appears kills a soldier, you fail the challenge.
- Defeat the Cyclopes using the Gauntlet of Zeus.
|3/5||Life is Short|
In the second challenge, Kratos must perfectly balance offense and defense to kill 20 Fire Guards without taking any damage.
- Using the Strength of Zeus can interrupt Fire Guards' attacks.
- Use the Helios Reverse to block the Fire Guards' attacks and temporarily stun them.
- Be patient! Don't rush it will only kill you faster.
Life is Short
This is a race of time and death. Kratos will gradually lose health and the only way to complete this challenge is to eliminate all the enemies in the allotted time. You can't complete Life is Short unless Kratos's health is maximized from collecting gorgon eyes!
- The civilians chained to the pillars can be killed for a bit of health.
- Use Demon Inferno and the Gauntlet of Zeus to kill the Armored Minotaur.
- Use grab attacks to quickly kill the Cursed Harpies.
- Use the Strength of Zeus to clear out the Hyperion Guards with ease.
This one is simple. Destroy all the objects in the room before the time runs out.
- Use Demon Fury around the room to destroy most of the objects. However if Efreet has been powered up to level(s) 2 or 3 you may wish to hold off on using it as the power takes quite a while to fully resolve and could slow you down.
- The Gauntlet of Zeus makes quick work of all leftovers.
- Be systematic! Start in the center of the room and work your way around the edges.
|3/5||McKratos Bonus Costume|
|The Lost Levels Movie|
|Environments Image Gallery|
This one is simple, kill all the enemies, no time limit.
- Use the Blades of Chaos to kill the swarms of Harpies.
- Use Demon Inferno to kill the Gorgons to avoid being turned to stone.
- The Cyclopes release Green Orbs when slain.