You must reach Level 22 in order to enter any race in the 'German Touring Car Championship'. You are limited to using one of the following cars:
- Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02
- Audi A4 Touring Car '04
- Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09
- Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
- BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
- AMG Mercedes 190 E 2.5 - 16 Evolution II Touring Car '92
- Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car '00
- Opel Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00
- Opel Calibra touring Car '94
- Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI '93
- Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08
- Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car '00
- Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car '94
|Tyres||unrestricted () / Racing: Hard ()|
The only car you can buy is the Lexus IS F Racing Concept '08, it is a bit expensive (750,000cr) but it is enough. Sometimes the Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02 is available in the Used Cars dealership, but is also very expensive (1,000,00cr). This race can also be done with the Audi A4 Touring Car. With oil refresing and some tuning you can win these races very easily. Also in B-spec.
The event consists of three races.
|Track||Cape Ring||Nurburgring GP||Nurburgring|
In this event, prize money is awarded for placing in the following positions in a race:
Cars obtained for getting Gold Trophies (i.e. finishing first) in all the races are as follows. Note that each car will only be awarded once, so be mindful of this if you choose to sell.
|2002 Turbo '73||Audi quattro '82|